Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else had this problem? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone else had this problem?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have exactly the same problem!

[Cry] it hurts. i cant tell my girlfriend i have a fetish for feet. she hates feet! [Cry] [Cry]

i cant get hard unless i think about feet, [Cry]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same problema the first time I had sex, I just relaxed, give her some oral , then started kissing her legs and feet. At this point she asked if I had a foot fetish, I said " well.. I do like your feet ". And then it was easy as pie
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your physician will certainly be able to recommend counselors. Additionally, most communities have some form of (and I hate to use the term...sounds far worse than it is) Mental Health Services. Yep, sounds awful.

People don't have a problem visiting a masseuse/masseur because their back aches. Neither should anyone be afraid to go speak with a good conversationalist - who really listens - to discuss the topic they know best...In this case, You. The discussion can be as general or as specific as you like. No personal judgments. You might leave examining your thoughts a little more closely but you'll leave feeling pretty good about yourself - as you should, anyway.

It's not hard to find. Well worth the time.

You may also find that you have no problem that a small application of bourbon can't fix (this last statement is not approved by any recognized organization other than, perhaps, the Bartender's Guild).

I do take your concerns seriously but couldn't resist the last paragraph.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't normally post on this board, but I am almost a doctor, just finishing med school, so hopefully that gives me some credibility lol

anyway

I had the same problem, and you'll be relieved to know it's very easy to fix, all you gotta do is stay away from the computer, it's very easy to treat the computer like getting a "fix" and great websites like this one can become your primary means of arousal, what youve gotta do is revert to the state where just thinking about a woman's feet gets you hard, where you dont need to see a picture, then rooting her will not be a problem, if you wanna be good at sex with women without fetish stimulation you can be, just tone down masturbating to once a week maximum, and only look at foot fetish sites once every 2 weeks, there is a such thing as too much of a good thing, do that and she'll be a very happy woman, remember her pussy is much better designed to stimulate you than is your hand or her feet, and abstinence will not only prime you for sex psychologically, but you'll become far more sensitive physically, you may not even need to think of her feet to get hard, but if you do, it'll probably make it better, I have a girlfriend and she doesnt know I have a foot fetish, but I dont care, I play with her feet enough, and the sex is amazing, remember the mind is powerful enough to do anything you want it to do, so just be a tough legend and stay off the pics

its very easy to get addicted to websites when you have a foot fetish

also, dont worry about therapy, it'll just make you feel more uncomfortable, just do what ive said, and you'll be fine, trust me on this

it's a simple problem, with an even simpler solution (do nothing) lol

hope that helps

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest... i dont think its a big problem.

its just we really really really like feet buddy!

im obcessed. i think of feet for most of the day and foot fetish related surfing is at least twice a day!

its fine in my oppinion. but we need to find people that appriciate this in our lives.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the future doc btw. Conrats on that (I'm almost ready for my R.N.). The mind is the biggest sex organ and it all starts and end in the mind.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahahhaha getting it into the whole, brotha thats sumthing u gots ta figure out on ya own, thats a fucking nature thing man.be cool
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Retrain your mind, no more web site pic's, think of it this way----when it's summer we see lot's of bare feet some good some bad and we get SELECTIVE, but when the winter comes and all the barefeet are gone, the first girl to pull her boot off at the coffee shop and expose a bare foot no matter how it looks makes us hard!!
Also stop whacking it----if you cant, go to the sex shop and buy a pussy, the kind that suctions to the floor and fuck that when your horny, this will train your mind that the pussy is the way to relief and not your hand

Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had sexy yesterday & didnt wank 5 days prior to it or look at pics & yes it was incredible i were going mad i were so horny & i wernt interested in here feet just wanted to fuck lol thanks alot guys really appreciate it!!!

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
had sexy yesterday & didnt wank 5 days prior to it or look at pics & yes it was incredible i were going mad i were so horny & i wernt interested in here feet just wanted to fuck lol thanks alot guys really appreciate it!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links