Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I cant seem to get ANY girl, let alone feet AT ALL! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I cant seem to get ANY girl, let alone feet AT ALL!
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I have a right to be freaked out, cuz the fact of the matter is that I cant seem to get ANY girl. i talk to young & old, hot & fugy, bony & fat, but no girl is interested in nor comfortable with me. i'm losing touch with reality. any one around me seems to be attracting women and getting a girlfriend, but as for me, i'm the creepy guy. No women means no feet for me. i'm in Hell.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't U run the Amateur Greek Feet clips store and the related Image store? U know you have game to even land one of them?

Gotta get back to your roots.

Lemme make aure this is you before I get all Buddhist on ya! lol

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ela re apo pio meros tis elladas eise?
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
i'm losing touch with reality. any one around me seems to be attracting women and getting a girlfriend, but as for me, i'm the creepy guy.

You've just found the solution to your own problem with that statement, especially the last part.

I think you need to recalibrate the situations when you're interacting with women. Obviously, there's something there that makes you come off as desperate, needy, insecure, etc.. You might be saying something or acting a certain way that women are picking up on and they can smell the desperation on you. This is a very unattractive quality to have as a guy. Women rolls their eyes and totally dismiss guys who have this needy and desperate feel to them and will run in the other direction. If it's not in your words that you're saying then, for sure, it's definitely in your actions and body language.

I once heard someone say when it comes to women, "Those that don't look hungry always get fed." This statement is so damn true and is a real eye opener when you come from the standpoint of abundance rather than scarcity. If you think that no woman likes you and there's a shortage of women, guess what? There will be a shortage of women in your life! Keep in mind that there are billions of women running around on the planet right now. Even if you weed out those that are displaced geographically, not in your age bracket and maybe not to your liking in looks, that's still thousands of women to potentially choose from.

If you want to get over this, then you need to not act so desperate. Get some confident body language would be the first place to start. Stop thinking there's a shortage of women available to you because, in reality, there's not. Also, stop acting like you're going out with the specific purpose to "get a woman" or "get a woman's feet". Again, your intent will mirror your actions and you'll come off as "creepy" to a lot of women. Lay back, act normal and don't expect anything to happen and just have fun with women by cracking jokes on them and busting on them as if they're your good friend rather than a potential sexual conquest.

If you come from the point of desperation and scarcity, women will sense it. If you come from the point of abundance, then you'll automatically be more comfortable and won't give off that desperate vibe.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Don't U run the Amateur Greek Feet clips store and the related Image store? U know you have game to even land one of them?

Gotta get back to your roots.

Lemme make aure this is you before I get all Buddhist on ya! lol

that would be Gimme [Wink] different guy heh
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
read stuff like "The Game" by Neil Strauss, and "Double Your Dating" by David DeAngelo, their stuff turned me from an 11th grade loser into the college winner I am now.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Michaels:
read stuff like "The Game" by Neil Strauss, and "Double Your Dating" by David DeAngelo, their stuff turned me from an 11th grade loser into the college winner I am now.

I second that.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just dont think about it...sounds stupid I know. But the more you focus on it the more you "act like the creepy guy". Just go with the flow and in time they will come.
For example... if you are going out to a club,start out the night with a mindset of getting drunk,having a good time etc.. that is when you will pick up...if you go into the night saying to yourself "Gotta get laid, gotta get laid" you will try to hard and make mistakes. It happens every time...trust me I know because I have been "that guy"...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Michaels:
read stuff like "The Game" by Neil Strauss, and "Double Your Dating" by David DeAngelo

I totally agree with this suggestion. And there's various other "seduction community" training material or bootcamps as well (Mystery Method and/or RSD are also great).

I took a personal investment in pursuing this knowledge back in mid-2003 & onward and I went from bad creepy to good creepy in no time, LOL!

Now I am able to convince lots of chics (often brand new strangers) to pull off the kinkiest weirdest bizarre feet acts with me and they are cool with it, which I mostly owe to my training.

A good understanding of that knowledge will work wonders for any AFC [Wink]

Woman often aren't looking for some guy who has a few gimicks, lines, or random spells that they cast. Instead a woman will assess a man by what she percieves to be his overall behavior. With that said, you really have to modify your behavior at the core to pull off consistent success with women.

Attraction can actually be triggered, and often times in the least suspecting ways (to those who don't know how it's done). Fate111 gave some good examples of how to get there.

[ December 31, 2007, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neurolinguistic programming. learn it. It helps you sell you...or anything for that matter.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a great idea would be to have a reality show like "The Pickup Artist." But for feet. Wonder if Spice channel or some other would bite? Hmmm...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, you all. there is some great advice said here, and i can already feel myself getting better. keep 'em coming.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dallaspua.com is a superb site to learn about PUAing, but its not a fetish forum so you best be DL about it on that site
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111 - Fucken awesome post man !! ur a genious and u sprout great wisdom !! Man I'm also in the same boat as Gimmee; just cant seem to get the chiks and I think my problem is as u've stated - I come accross desperate. Man a gem of a post thanks man...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
I think I have a right to be freaked out, cuz the fact of the matter is that I cant seem to get ANY girl. i talk to young & old, hot & fugy, bony & fat, but no girl is interested in nor comfortable with me. i'm losing touch with reality. any one around me seems to be attracting women and getting a girlfriend, but as for me, i'm the creepy guy. No women means no feet for me. i'm in Hell.

describe how you normally approach women

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links