Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I cant seem to get ANY girl, let alone feet AT ALL! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I cant seem to get ANY girl, let alone feet AT ALL!
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah who am I kidding! I have no personality anyways. Thank god I have my games though [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving this post, do you know where can I find the books for free? I dont own a credit card now, so I cant buy things over the internet. I dont really have many problems picking up girls, but I'd sure like to become an expert hahaha
My problem seriously is that I find myself too many times within the friend circle and you all know its pretty hard from there, I've missed many opportunities of finding a nice girl because of this. Even if female friends sometimes do let me play with their feet a little bit, it is pretty rare. I'd like to get it more often

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that people have reacted badly to your introversion, DeadGoon, and that it made people feel uncomfortable kind of tells me that you're probably not comfortable with yourself in those situations. That, in turn, makes other people uncomfortable being there with you.

I'm thinking you first have to come to grips with who you are as a person and be fine with that. Second of all, it shouldn't, and doesn't, matter what anyone else thinks about who you are. Speaking for myself, I'm more of an introverted person and the way I've dealt with it is to push the envelop by making some conversation in a situation that maybe, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't normally make conversation, just as an example. Like anything you do that's out of your element, it feels a little weird at first but it does get easier the more you do it. The more confidence you feel, the more comfortable you are with yourself. Even if you are introverted, you can still come across as confident by being comfortable with who you are.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links