Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet | (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet |
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright....
here's a bit of background....
my sister-in-law is extremely hot....
and, she has incredibly hot feet....
she keeps her feet in sweet condition....
she wears a size 8....
and, she has incredibly high arches....
with long toes....

here's my story....

part 1
i hung out with family over new years....
my sister-in-law was in the group....
we all got pretty well tanked....
everyone went to sleep....
except for me and my sister-in-law....
i had been staring at her feet for awhile....
and, she asked "what do you keep looking at?"....
i said simply "your feet"....
she acted a bit shocked, and said "why?"....
i told her she had really hot feet....
i explained to her my foot and shoe fetish....
and, i asked her if i could massage her feet....
she said yes, and so i rubbed her feet....
she wouldn't let me take her socks off....
but, she let me rub her feet for about 15 minutes....

part 2
the next day, she wakes up late....
everyone goes out to eat....
when we return, she has painted her toenails....
and, is walking around barefoot....
same as the night before....
she and i are the only people to stay up late....
i apologize to her for rubbing her feet the night before....
she brushes it off, saying it wasn't a big deal....
i ask her then if i could massage her feet again....
and, she said no....
i tried to persuade her a bit, but to no avail....
and, i didn't want to push the persuasion too far....
as she had already commented that i was starting to freak her out a bit....

advice section
i'm sort of confused by her reactions....
and, i don't know if i should ever bring these exchanges up again....
if i should ever seek to rub her feet again....
to my knowledge, she has not brought the foot rub or subsequent offer up to my wife or her husband....
such information would have ensured i never touched her feet again....
so, in thinking this issue through....
i figured i'd get some good advice from y'all....

thanks

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bud, if I were you, I would drop it, and not ask to touch her feet again. Think of it, her agreeing to let you massage her feet was more than likely due to the fact that everyone was tanked. People can do weird things when tanked. If you keep pushing her when you both are sober, she's likely to get very ticked off, and talk to her husband, or your wife, or both, about it. She apparently was feeling very uncomfortable with the whole foot thing, when she said you were freaking her out. My advice: You enjoyed touching her feet the one time, but I would drop it, move on, and not ask her again.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get why guys let thier love of feet control thier lives. Can't you see that? Not only did you freak out this woman, but you're doing something that would highly upset your wife and this woman's husband. I would even go as far as calling it cheating...because it's not "innocent". My girl knows better than to ever let any man touch her feet because of thier special meaning to us. Chill out dude. It's not normal to be obsessed with your sister in law. Trying any harder than you already have isn't good. I can't imagine being afraid to go barefoot because my creepy sister in law keeps staring. Not cool.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that supposed to be a poem or something? [Laugh]

Yeah, you're definitely heading for trouble if you continue to pursue this. That could definitely be considered cheating. Self control is a very good thing...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or wait till she's tanked again to have some fun And personally I wouldn't worry so much about the moral aspect of the whole thing...

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't think i'd get such good responses so quickly.....

thanks to each of you for responding....
i truly needed a reality check....
which is sad, because i'm normally the grounded one....
i don't know why or how this obsession began....
and, it troubles me to no end....
as i pride myself on my love and dedication to my wife....

thanks again for your well-considered thoughts and comments....
i will immediately begin to chisel this obsession to dust....
sweeping same under the rug....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elvis, let me share personal experiences where foot obsession turned bad for me.

My two best friends have hot sisters. One of the sisters has been married for many years, and the other sister, for whatever reason, thinks I'm a dork, even though I've only met her about three times.

I remember the first one like it was yesterday. On the weekend my parents split up, I was feeling very depressed, because I knew they were likely going to split up. So, I had my one best friend ask his sister who is four years older, and who at that time had a boyfriend, who has since become her husband, if I could either smell her feet, or, if not that, take pictures of her soles. While I did not ask her myself, I have no doubt that my friend did. I know him 27 years, and he's never lied to me. I know now that I asked to do things to her feet, because I was both obessessed with feet, and down due to my parents splitting. While I was disappointed that she said no at the time, looking back, I know it wasn't appropriate for me to ask her to do those things.

My other best friend's sister really just isnt that nice, and yet, she's hot. I've thought about her feet for years, even though I've only seen them in a picture. When I begin to think of her feet, I think to myself "She told your best friend that she thinks you're a dork, for no reason, even though you only met her a few times. What could you have possibly done to her to cause her to say that? You shouldnt be obsessed with her feet. She doesn't like you, and said things about you, to boot, when she hardly knows you". I can tell you now, dude, that more than likely, even if she offered me her feet, I would turn her down, and be like: "No thanks". Maybe if she hadn't made comments about me, I would have been game, but now, I dont even want to do things to her feet, she's not the right person to do that with.
I'm sharing those two personal stories with you to drive home the point that it just isnt right to do things to some girls feet. I'm not married, and I dont have a girlfriend at the present time, but, in those two cases, my obsession with those two girls feet wasnt the proper situation to act on, for the reasons I stated. It's much the same with you and your sister in law's feet.

Hope that helps, for whatever it's worth.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say don't go any further... let it go... still have fun with her shoes though. just my 2c [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you've gotten away with enough there, all i can say is, completely leave it alone unless She brings it up out of the moon asking for another foot massage, but besides that i would honestly just try to get over it.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she painted her toenails and walked around barefoot the next day, personally I thinks she enjoys the power her feet have over you....BUT, leave it at that............short story----my father married this woman years ago WOW such perfect toes and soles (my ideal feet) anyway one day it was just me and her at my fathers house and i kept looking at her feet and she asked me why I kept looking at her feet---so I told her about my fetish and that I thought her feet were the best I had ever seen, I never touched them but anytime I ever went over there after that she made it a point to expose and wiggle her feet for me to see --even with other family members around, I would get so horny and later back at my house I would fuck my ex-wife so hard thinking about those feet
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
[QB] Was that supposed to be a poem or something? [Laugh]

LMAO, sorry i know this is not a joking matter but i was thinking the same thing that wing washer said.

anyways i'd let it go. im not trying to be rude but i do not think you need anyones advice for this one. it seems clear enough that if she said she was starting to get freaked out that you should end it right there. and if your married stick to your wife's feet. it will keep you out of trouble!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always amazed at the questions some of the people here ask...

This is going to sound harsh but since you put it all out in the open here goes...

Are you serious? Why on earth would you even press the issue? She's married and so are you.

The whole situation is bad....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're married and she's married....sounds like a recipe for trouble...if you were both unmarried, I think your situation would have turned out much more differently, favorable for you. Anyhow, I advise you to try something like this with your wife. Chances are you'll get a massage and thensome from her.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with everyone else. You're lucky enough to have someone that you love in the first place. Don't let one night ruin that
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just remember.. foot massages for women will fall into a few categories....

1- the pedicurist doing a great job
2- the significant other sharing an intimate moment with them
3- relief from pain of being in high heels
4- bonding closer with someone
5- other aspects that i'm no expert on.

she painted her toenails... you say... sounds to me like she took it initially as some compliment ... but a bit weird of a compliment... and though tanked.. she took it as just a compliment.

you're coming back now clear minded... and that shifted the whole thing.. to .. man.. this guy has a thing for my feet and it's not just a compliment.. but he's turned on by this.. what in the world did i get into... and how is my hubby going to handle this.. let alone his wife... i've got to bail out! he's weirding me out!

you got great advice. glad you took it in stride. lock it up in the memory banks... and well.... move on!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links