Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet | (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet |
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think every guy who has a gf/wife w/ a sis in law has gone through something like this. maybe not exactly, but I mean, i can guarantee that almost all guys on here w/ sis in laws or their gf sis in law has checked out their feet, on atleast more than one occasion. I know I have. Just dont let it get too far, look when you can, but dont go overboard or make it too obvious. Same w/ all other girls I guess. I understand that it could be hard because you may see those feet alot, and it sux that you cant get them, but hey, like somebody said earlier, self control is a great thing to have.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop it bro, you've over achieved. You want to salvage the good relations you have with her and the rest of the family, you DONT want to jeopordise that relationship whereby you cant look at her in the eyes anymore, due to embarassment or uncomfortablness !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe you have pictured a happy or, at least satisfactory, outcome where none is possible.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or realistic.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everyone, just let it go for now but later I'm sure you will get the opportunity again. Just a matter of time. They say the waiting is the hardest part.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I don't get why guys let thier love of feet control thier lives. Can't you see that? Not only did you freak out this woman, but you're doing something that would highly upset your wife and this woman's husband. I would even go as far as calling it cheating...because it's not "innocent". My girl knows better than to ever let any man touch her feet because of thier special meaning to us. Chill out dude. It's not normal to be obsessed with your sister in law. Trying any harder than you already have isn't good. I can't imagine being afraid to go barefoot because my creepy sister in law keeps staring. Not cool.

I'm seeing some self control issues here lately..
Asking women to show their feet/toes,getting involved with in-laws,..And I won't even bring up the potential problems of the "Facebook" photos in the picures section...

Once again things are cool if left in moderation and set boundaries..You pushed the issue being persistant in wanting to satisfy an urge massaging her feet...Not being critical,but if you can't set boundaries and do this in moderation,then you have a problem..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links