Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet | (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: | Need Advice - Sister-in-Law's Feet |
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cocur with everyone else so far....keep the memory of that night and let it go....besides you get to see her feet at all the future family functions, just try to keep your gawking to a minimum....play it cool and don't mention it again...unless she does of course.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you're heeding the advice offered here, elvis. No offense, but you completely messed up by expressing your attraction to your sister-in-law's feet in words. In this situation, I'm not saying you should've let actions do the talking. Dealing with in-laws is a very touchy issue to begin with, let alone expressing a fetish outright to a female in-law.

For sure, she got freaked out by what you told her - i.e. her feet are hot, you have a foot fetish, etc.. You may as well have told her you have the hots for her because you would've gotten close to the same reaction. Women freak out when a guy suddenly says he's attracted to her in any way when they think that there is no basis for it - i.e. no other "signals" of it being sent.

As far as her walking around barefoot the next day after massaging her feet the night before, I wouldn't read too much into it. If she said she's freaked out by what you said, then she really is freaked out. Just leave it alone and don't bring it up again and don't offer to touch her feet again either.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch pulp fiction. look what marsellus wallace did to the guy who touched Mia's feet.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time, just wait untill she falls asleep from being 'tanked', roll back the covers, and love her feet without her knowing any different. [Evil Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let it go and stay away...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow....

i never would have thought i'd get such thoughtful responses.....
and, no worries about the poem comments....
i just like to break my thoughts up....

i agree completely with leaving the situation be....

but, just to clarify a few misconceptions....
she's still really cool with me, and has acted like nothing has happened....
still hugs and smiles....
also, she's known about my foot fetish for awhile now....

with that said, i still agree with everyone....
i shouldn't have crossed the line....
and, i feel like a flippin' putz for having done so....
i've beaten myself up about this mistake....
and, it won't happen again....

like i said before, i knew better....
i know better....
but, just needed confirmation....
just to erase that one last thought that's hanging in my mind that what i did wasn't wrong....

i thank you all for your thoughts, comments, and stories....
i've never really looked upon this forum as such a great resource....
but, now i do....

thanks again!!!!
you folks are great!!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elvis.. glad we could help.. and you're lucky she's cool with you. shows that there is a genuine respect and friendship there. you're very fortunate. enjoy the friendship.. and keep the memory just incase you are tempted to do this again.

and don't try while she's asleep.. she can wake up!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about playing with fire. Just let it go no matter what her reaction was. You can always fantasize and spank about it. At least you won't need a divorce lawyer.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that she probably let you massage them cause you both were tanked and it would probably cause problems in your relationship... Just wait awhile and give her an innocent foot rub when she is tanked again. Sometimes anticipation and fantasizing is worth the wait. But my question is whose sister is she your brother's wife or your wife's sister. Cause if it was your wife's sister then shouldn't your wfie resemble her in mamny ways????

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with your lady's feet?
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are no secrets between sisters. don't go there...
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please just drop it. I have the biggest thing for my wife's little sister's feet. she is the baby of the family (age 29) and although I have massaged her feet before, I know I would lose my family if things were to come out and she had an idea that I am getting off on her.
I would hate to see you lose so much over something like this. My advice to you is to keep your wife's family out of your sex life.....\Best of luck to you

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude,

I have a sister in law with gorgeous feet, too.
I would secretly drool over them but, I'm married, happily even. Here's my point. Don't do something that will be uncomfortable for all involved.
Just my 2 pennies... [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheDunk
Board Regular
Member # 20777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheDunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Penis has a mind of its own [Wink]

--------------------
Wu Wu Wu You Know It!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links