Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Update - RE: Can I ask a question? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Update - RE: Can I ask a question?
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. You might remember my previous topic. Well here's an update.

So basically, my boyfriend came to visit on Saturday night. I had given myself a pedicure, made sure my feet were looking all pretty with nice painted pink toenails etc, and I was really looking forward to it.

So, we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks and so we pretty much had sex straightaway. There was a bit of foot action. Nothing major. Just sucking my toes, licking etc. But I kinda gave him a look as if to say, "Yeah I get it, I like it". If you get me.

Anyway... so afterwards, we're lying in bed and I tried to strike up a conversation about the whole thing. Because at the end of the day, I just want to understand him more and find out what he likes and doesn't like specifically. I mean if I don't know what he likes then how can I do it? But to cut a long story short he said that he didn't have a foot fetish. I was like.... "What?" I think that it's obvious he does. He then said that he likes MY feet, but that's it. It's not a general thing. It's not like he looks at any other girl's feet. And he said "It's not a fetish". He also said (and please don't get offended by this guys) that "it's not a fetish, a fetish is like when you're obsessed by it and you think about it all the time". And I was like, "No, it doesn't mean that at all". It was really frustrating.

Some of the texts he has sent me and things we have done (ie. foot jobs etc.) so obviously suggest he has a fetish for feet. And I am SO fine with it. I'm more than fine with it. I am a very sexual myself, and I think it's brilliant that he has something specific and a bit different that turns him on. I just wanted to tell him that not only am I ok with it, I'm willing to participate and enjoy it with him. So why can't he just be cool with that??! Lots of people on this forum ave talked about being scared to break it to a girl that they have a foot fetish. I have the opposite problem! He also suggested that he was drunk the few times those things happened. It's so frustrating. I think maybe he's embarassed and doesn't realise how common it is to have a foot fetish. What should I do!!?? [Cry]

Laura xx

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i think he is kinda embarrased to just admit it...maybe the fact that you kinda asked him about it made him feel on the spotlight.
My advice would be.... hmmm maybe dont mention anything for a while and wait for him to bring it up verbally or phisically heh

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's in denial, too. A real shame.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he truly realizes how content you are with him having a foot fetish. As simple as this sounds, try to initiate him to do stuff with your feet. Instead of questioning his foot fetish, talk to him with the assumption that he has one. Initiate some foot activity with him and see how he acts. If it just comes down to it, tell him what you're telling us how sincerely cool you are with him having a foot fetish. Good luck and keep us posted!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's probably one of those guys that has a foot fetish, but doesn't call it that. There are plenty of people who refuse to be labeled as a foot fetishist. Simply more of a foot lover

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thosetoes:
[qb] he's probably one of those guys that has a foot fetish, but doesn't call it that. There are plenty of people who refuse to be labeled as a foot fetishist. Simply more of a foot lover

I'm one of them. I'm not obessesed with feet. I could be happy not engaging in foot fetish activites. I definitely think feet can be hot, and occasionally like to indulege a perfect pair. However, I find women's feet gross me out about as much as they turn me on, if not more. There are some ugly feet out there.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In Vino Veritas"...I'm working backward through your message. This a Latin phrase: In wine there is truth (I would say this is an accurate assessment through the third drink - after that, things that come out of people's mouths get wacky). Clearly, he likes feet but is afraid of the strict definition of "fetish" which he states accurately.

He still likes boobs & butts, savors a kiss, and loves to "cop a feel"; all the "normal" things. When you get down to it, though, the real nitty gritty, what will knock him over the edge, is feet...The last thing you want to do is bring it up in conversation. That, alone, may feel like confrontation. He may have, um...pressures on him to be (again) "normal".

Suggestions: Be barefoot whenever possible. When you do wear shoes, try to make sure that they expose as much of your foot as is fashionably - and seasonally - possible. In essence, here, you are teasing and enticing him. You'll have to watch him carefully but you will figure out what his preferences are (clean/dirty, smelly or not, hosiery or none).

Have your intercourse as you would with anyone else; keep your feet out in the open, though.

And, fer cryin' out loud, get some jollies for yourself.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Rose by any other name..... [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Laura,

Its really wonderful of u to be so accepting of him and of this fetish. Not all women are as accomodating as u and u deserve a pat on the back for that !! I'm looking for a girl just like u; open minded and accomodating.

As for your boyfriend just reassue him that:

a) You support him and dont mind him admiring feet ;

b) reassure him that he is normal and there is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. If u want u can tell him that statistics show that up to 25% of the male population involve feet in some form of sexual activity !!

Cheers,

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he may either be in denial, or is just very hesitant about opening himself to you. It's one thing to do something, but another to admit to it. People commit crimes all the time, but they don't admit to them. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura- again I say that you are such a sweatheart for being so kind and caring in attempting to make your BF happy in this respect. Even taking the foot issue away, you're obviously a very caring girl.

Most of us on the forum use the term "foot fetish" VERY broadly- meaning that, if we have even an above normal interest in feet we say we have a foot fetish. But in the strictest definition, your BF is correct- having a foot fetish means that you cannot get aroused without feet- which he's saying is not the case with him.

It's obviously quite clear that he likes feet- but I'm not sure that, with what you've described so far, that he likes feet any more than any of your other body parts. It seems to me that he's just a very complete lover of all parts of the the female body.

In other words, just because a guy does some things with feet, does not mean he has a strong liking for feet or has a foot fetish. In most cases it does- but not all.

It is of course possible that he's in denial. As others have told you- a girl like you that's SO accepting of foot attention is so rare.

Anyway, strictly from a relationship standpoint- don't over think this or try to insist that he has something that he doesn't want to acknowledge. It will only cause problems. Just continue to get feedback from him as to what he wants to do, how often, etc. but I wouldn't make it a huge issue.

Unfortunatly I'm married and WAY to old for you, but as you've undoubtedly gathered from the posts here on the forum, you know that if you're ever looking for some guy to REALLY get into your feet, that there are MANY out there!!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From reading what you've posted before and, now, this latest post, Lovely_Laura, I would say that your guy does like feet. I will add that it may, or may not be, a foot fetish. However, if I were a gambling man, I would say that he has a foot fetish, from the things you described and his reaction to you bringing it out into the open.

There could be a few reasons for his reaction, which could include any one of the following:

1)He's in denial of his foot fetish.

2)He does like feet but, as he said, isn't obsessed over them on a woman and doesn't necessarily need them to be part of a sexual interaction in order to get off.

3)He's afraid of freaking you out.

4)He just isn't comfortable enough with himself to admit that he has a fetish for women's feet.

From my personal experience in the past, I've used reasons 1,3, and 4 above for not coming out and saying anything to a woman about my foot fetish or outwardly admitting I have one. In the past, I've been worried about how women would react and wondered if they would be ok with it. Along the same vain, some women get freaked out over thinking that their feet could be something sexual because they don't like feet in general, or they just don't like their own feet. Therefore, anyone "making a move" on their feet may possibly stop any sort of sexual interaction or, worse yet, end the relationship with a girl in my mind's eye when I used to think like this. I was also afraid that there was a possibility that women may come out and accuse me of liking just their feet and nothing else about them, which would also end any kind of relationship potential with a woman I was interested in.

It has only been within the last several years that I've gotten comfortable with myself enough to acknowledge that, yeah, I like women's feet and they turn me on and that is something that is a part of me and that I now accept as part of who I am. Before I got comfortable with it, I did anything and everything not to bring it up. The mere thought of talking about what I wanted to do with a woman's feet with a woman made me very uncomfortable. This was due mostly to what society deems as "normal" body parts to like and what's acceptable. There was always this thought that I wasn't "normal" by society's standards and that, as such, I needed to bury my desires and not even talk about them. Talking about them openly with a woman before I got comfortable with who I am was acknowledging to myself that I had a part of me that wasn't considered "normal" and that, because it wasn't considered the norm, I was less of a person and a "freak" because of my desires.

While I could be wrong with most of what I'm writing here, I'm also throwing out other things that might be preventing him from acknowledging he has a foot fetish and trying to get inside his head with what he might be thinking. I would say the best thing to do is not bring up the conversation about feet to him. I think it's more of an issue of him being uncomfortable with the fact that he likes your feet, or women's feet in general. It's kind of like when you're going out with a guy and then, suddenly, after only a few dates, he comes out and blurts he has all of these strong feelings for you. I'm sure that situation can be very uncomfortable, since you know you probably don't have those strong feelings back. My guess is that it's the same type of situation, but only in reverse. You've called him out on a part of him that he's not comfortable acknowledging to himself, let alone anyone else. As such, along with feeling uncomfortable, he probably doesn't want to freak you out over the fact that women's feet really turn him on. My advice is to convey that you're ok with his desires through action and not words. Make your feet available to him when he wants them. Tease him with your feet by wearing sexy shoes and dangling them, put your feet in his lap even if he doesn't ask you to do that. Things like that will send him the message that you're ok with his desire for your feet. The more positive reinforcement he gets, the more he'll get comfortable liking your feet. The more comfortable he gets, the more likely it will be that he may even begin sharing his thoughts and how he really feels about your feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. [Smile]

Again, thanks sooo much for all of your replies. They all make a lot of sense. I think I will take your advice and just act okay with it, but not talk about it (for now). I didn't mean to bombard him. I was just excited, you know!? It's cool. I'll let you know what happens. Although I probably won't see him for a couple of weeks.
[Cry]

Btw, whoever it was that called me Lovely_Laura, you can just call me Laura if you like!

quote:
And, fer cryin' out loud, get some jollies for yourself.
Don't worry. I most certainly do!

Laura xxx

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope weŽll see you more often that that [Smile]

btw i replied to your avatar thread but it disappeared [Tongue] resize it to 150x150 and youŽre all set

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

You certainly will. I love online forums. When I was younger I used to post on a forum for 'Will & Grace' fans. Lol. It's addictive.
Laura x

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links