Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Update - RE: Can I ask a question? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Update - RE: Can I ask a question?
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] well, Wu´s is certainly as addictive as will & grace any day [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends which you prefer: feet or Will & Grace!x
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will have to stick to feet [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
he's probably one of those guys that has a foot fetish, but doesn't call it that. There are plenty of people who refuse to be labeled as a foot fetishist. Simply more of a foot lover

I'm one of those guys. When I say I have a foot fetish I feel like i'm exaggerating. I like feet and they turn me on. But so do many other parts of the female body. I feel my affinity for female feet is much stronger than the average guy, but far weaker than a large majority of the guys here. So it's all relative. Alot like women that say they have a shoe fetish. They actually don't, but they like shoes. If they couldn't be satisfied sexually without her stilletos and it was affecting her everyday life and relationships adversly then i'd say she has a fetish. So i'm the same way

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuse me for my ignorance, maybe its because I'm from Australia but what are jollies?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting your rocks off...so to speak Oz [Tongue] Or did I actually mean *Socks* lol...!
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol.... 'jollies'must be a English term then, eh FLOL? I understood you perfectly! Laura x
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I said the same thing to my girlfriend..
Oh no, " I like YOUR feet" , I was just trying to make her feel special and not a "weird" foot fetishist.
I don't think there is a problem. [Smile]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura...I believe that it is...And gald you understood me [Tongue] Great minds and all that...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

And *GLAD* too lol !
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

I'm gald too, FLOL. And thanks, Sabbath. That's very reassuring. Laura xxx
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just passing by to say that Laura is a very cool chick.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is "jollies" really an English thing? I am from Brooklyn, NY and I have used that since I was a kid.

Oh, yeah, welcome Laura! Sounds like he is from a more conservative background, or his parents were less open about sex. My dad, and brother both have foot fetishes but would deny it if asked straight away. I think the reason for this is that the availability of the stimulus is so abundant, that they can't handle it and they shut it down. Just a stoner thought. [Smile]

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, I read your post. Here is how I see it:

The word "Fetish" is a very broad word. A "Fetish", by strict definition, is really when a person cannot achieve sexual arousal, without having contact with whatever the "fetish" is. Fot example, a foot "fetish" by definition, would be if a person could not achieve sexual arousal, without being in contact with feet. For this reason, I usually like to refer to my enjoyment of female feet as an "interest" or "strong preference". I can achieve arousal without being in contact with female feet. That having been said, if I met a girl who said "You can never, ever do anything to my feet", I couldnt be happy with that person. I do need feet as the greater part of a sexual experience, but, dont need to be in contact with them to achieve sexual excitement. I hope what I said makes sense.

My advice, try to subtlely play with him with your feet. Rub them against him during other sex play. Place them in his domain. By doing this, it shows him that his interest is okay to you, and maybe it will be an ice breaker.

I would love to chat with you further about this. I would appreciate if you could send me a private message on forum.

Hope what I said helped.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
he's probably one of those guys that has a foot fetish, but doesn't call it that. There are plenty of people who refuse to be labeled as a foot fetishist. Simply more of a foot lover

I'm one of those guys. When I say I have a foot fetish I feel like i'm exaggerating.
I'm with you! Besides the fact I just HATE the word 'fetish'. It's been too long associated with perversity and creepiness, which is something LIKING FEET IS NOT!!!

PS Lovely_Laura is super super SUPER PRETTY! I'd say the prettiest girl on the forum [Thumbs Up]
You're BF is also lucky to have such a nice open-minded girlfriend who is so accepting [Smile]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links