Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Update - RE: Can I ask a question? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Update - RE: Can I ask a question?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd mention how much I envy your guy for all your enthusiasm and the fact that you are, well, so lovely.

I might also mention that I don't think "jollies" is an exclusively British slang term as I am sitting here in the "lake-effect" snows of Erie as I have every winter. Having said that, I must now ask myself, "Why??"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like you have already received some great advice from the gentlemen. But I would like to offer a slightly different perspective.

It seems to me from what you have shared, that you have a bit of a foot fetish developing as well. At the very least, you possess a healthy curiosity and natural enjoyment for it. So how about turning things around and making it more about your interests to take the pressure off of him?

Instead of trying to be the supportive girlfriend that is politely attempting to get him to open up and confess his fetish, why not simply mention your own interest to him and ask him if he would indulge in your fantasies for a while.

I think this route works well with men for several reasons. First off, most men are very eager to please their ladies so he should want to do things that make you happy and give you pleasure. Second, by it being about your "fetish" it takes away the guilt or embarassment that may be holding him back. And third, a woman taking control and expressing to her boyfriend what she likes in bed is sexy.

You might find that by trying this you actually help him to be more comfortable with it and then hopefully you can both have a wonderful time. At the very least you will end up getting to explore your curiosity about these kinds of activities.

Good Luck:)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like HailyWood's notion. "A great idea whose time has come." Brava!!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links