Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Question (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: National Question
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all members of this board:

There's a reason why I chose to name myself "National" on this board, which I will get to at another time.

I don't know if this topic has been brought up before, and if so, I apologize. But just go along with this, anyhow.

The question is ... what's the reason behind the name you chose to give yourself when you became a member of wu's foot fourm?

Perhaps this gives us a chance to know a small bit about ourselves that we have yet to mention.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bite - My name is a unique spin on Elvis - as if that name wasn't unique enough...Z is one of the more powerful letters in our alphabet. Yngelvzz was my first AOL screename way back!

I used to be embarassed by the name as a kid and got me into many a scuffle now it gets me noticed on any VIP list/restaurant so I am grateful.

If I were to have 2 kids, ouch, I would name the boy Elvis and the girl Pres or Grace.

U gotta run game not weight to carry that name - that would make him an overachiever fer sher!

Then they can "retire" it.

[ March 22, 2008, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well way back in the day i wanted to join a yahoo group dedicated to stephanie mcmahon's feet, needed a screen name so i chose stephm_feetfan, and then shortened the last bit to ff and it just stuck i guess, even though im not crazy about her feet anymore now i've grown.

for those of you who don't know who she is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Mcmahon
or better yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJstvpjtav4

i'm sure people have more interesting stories behind their names [Big Grin]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clive was my nickname back at school, and its usually taken. The word that usually followed "Clive" Was "Man" when people addressed me.

"Clive, man, where the hell were you?" for example ^_^

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
random letters since i don't need anyone linking my screen name on a fetish sight back to me.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clive was my nickname back at school, and its usually taken. The word that usually followed "Clive" Was "Man" when people addressed me.

"Clive, man, where the hell were you?" for example ^_^

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the key word is "feet".

no, i just wanted to put feet in my name and thought keyfeet sounded cool.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the name of my neighborhood. Little Five Points, Atlanta Georgia. Sit at the plaza and take on some awesome footwatching [Mmm]

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked it because I like baseball and I like the postseason. I didn't know a foot name to pick or make up like I don't know let's say soles lover. Well obvious that's why I'm here and it would be too late to change the name now because I've been here a while and the regulars now me as Octoberbaseball.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this has been asked before a few years ago, but I'll jump in the pile. Footman9 came about because I'm a footman and 69, my birth year, was used already on yahoo.com, so I decided on 9 because you can reverse 9 and still get a 6 out of it. And I've been here since 2003 and most folks know me as Footman9.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
explosivo is a name of my favorite tenacious D song

I am not one of you. I come from an ancient time.
I am known as The Kicker of Elves. I am also known as The Angel Crusher!

Explosivo.

i loved the word so its my name for everything
and 57 is my favorite number

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name came from the models I worked with. They would ask whose feet whos. They'd say "who's toes are those?" Then I'd say "Those toes belong to ..." Then those toes stuck.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's a reason why I chose to name myself "National" on this board, which I will get to at another time.
Tell us about it...

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to drink beer...Alot!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dougie Zerts" is my nickname. It came to me in a dream, 25 years ago!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links