Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: National Question
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always stuck with Cain in all my screen names cause my friends used to joke and say i was evil and the antichrist so i thought who better than the evil Cain. But regardless of the name i think i am a pretty nice guy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! "Perfectpeds" was actually chosen for me by this great guy I was dating who introduced to me to my own feet! Imagine, 49 years of living life without ever realizing how much pleasure my feet could give! LOL

So anyway, he was a member of this site and he is the one who set me up on it and created this crazy woman who now loves to show off pics of her feet -- but it helps to have so many wonderful members who are willing to throw out those compliments and sexy posts of my pics.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking that feet/foot should be in my name here, and I am married.........thus Mrsfoot
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Be?.........can't tell ya here<wink>
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually used the screen name LeDaemon for the first time back in '95 on AOL as a goof. A guy that used to work with me then was on AOL and I made up a n extra screen name to harass him a bit for fun. He was fairly religious so what better name to contact him with than "The Demon." Since that name was taken I made it Le Daemon. Anyway I sent him e-mails under that screen name inviting him to join to join in goat sacrifices, and other acts of evil. Then at work the guy would tell me that some crazy devil worshiping person was trying to get him to join some cult on AOL. I ran with this for a week before I fessed up to him for a great laugh at his expense! He got the joke and then I started using that as my main screen name on forums years later.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question:

"Footjoy" is a famous brand name of quality golf shoes. As a golfer, I wear them. In the generic, "footjoy" means just that.(woman's only, thank you)
"joyboy" is taken from a Seinfeld episode. [Laugh]
So, taken together, I think "footjoyboy" has a nice flow to it and describes me to a T. (well, except maybe the 'boy' part) [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My '96 Viper RT/10 has a tendency to fly past Corvettes....or eat them for lunch.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massaging feet and toes is what I like to do! [Wink]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first lady whose feet I rubbed my hard cock on was named Catherine..........so, I am Cats man from that point. I can still remember the softness of her soles as I rubbed the head of my cock on them.....she absolutely loved it, and I will love her for the rest of my life...She lives in St. Louis now, and we still keep in touch.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
frankly....... i like to suck toes..... and the "II" bit is because my membership got messed up, so Wu advised me to re-register as Toe Sucker II [Smile]

I love feet so much!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad that you people took the time to gives us your little backround behind your "names" you use here.

My turn:

I picked National for almost the same reason that "OctoberBaseball" used his. I'm a huge baseball fan. Those not familiar with the sport, baseball has two leagues: the American League and the National League. I chose National as the screen name for this site because my favorite team is the Atlanta Braves (even though I live in New York City). The Braves are in the National League. The National League is what started Major League Baseball, it has been around WAY longer than the American League, which I, and many baseball fans and historians, believe is not the "true league" for the different rules it has set up.

Besides, I think "National" sound more patriotic than "American". I also thought it would be catchy is I used the word national on the title of my topics. It sounds like something one would hear on CNN or MSNBC such as, "The National Poll shows that...."

----

It is also part of the reason behind my other topic I post here on a weekly basis called "National Femme Liaison." It sound like a big-time, lucrative organization, even though it's just a concept I'm using for this game.

Even though I enjoy baseball more than I can ever enjoy football, the contest I'm using is modeled after the National Football League because it has a format I felt was best fitted for this game. If I copied the National Femme Liaison after Major League Baseball, every girl would have 162 matches, as opposed to 16 like they have in pro football.

Besides, the word National appears on the titles of pro hockey (National Hockey League), football,and basketball (National Basketball Association). Any sports league that has the word American on its title, will go, or has gone, out of business. American is useless, National is better.

The name National I use for this site has nothing to do with foot fetishism.

----

Thanks everyone for picking up on this discussion. It was an interesting topic. This is actually one topic I want to print out and keep for myself. It gave everyone an insight as to who we are, other than footfetishists.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess because I'm a fairly big guy,most of my friends call me Big Dan. Really not much more to it than that.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet4ever
Board Regular
Member # 22216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet4ever   Email feet4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic National. A few years ago i was checking out some of the foot sites and i happened across Lissasfeet and had to have a nickname and thought for a moment and it came to me that i will enjoy feet for ever and made it unique by including 4 so Feet4ever.
By the way national, i also like the national league but am a big Cubs fan.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xero, Something I came up with a while back, X is the sign of the unknown. Zero is the sum of nothing, so together they mean the unknown nothing. Or at least that is how it plays out in my fragile psyche. lol
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Uz is my alter ego for a few things. I know that foot fetishers are by no means all submissive and neither am I all the time but the two are intertwined for me. In mythology Tammuz a/k/a Dumuzi was the ultimate prince consort, the suffering servant of the goddess queen.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links