Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who else does not like flip flops? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who else does not like flip flops?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I have often wanted to post this question as I think the majority of guys on here do like flip flops I actually do not, I think they reveal too much of the foot and the mystery of how the whole foot looks like is lost in these shoes. I prefer slides and mules where you do see some of the foot but there is still the mystery of how a womans soles look. Who else is not a flip flop lover?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesthetically I don't like them because I think they're tacky. They're like the white flag of footwear. Women who wear them to places other than beaches, pools, and parks show that they don't really care that much about style.

The other reason I don't care for them is that a lot of times women keep them on their feet. I hate it when I go to the park or a college green to ogle/record footplay and there are women lying in the grass with their flip-flops STILL ON(!?!) denying me the complete sole exposure and crossed-ankled foot rubbing action I'm looking for. They're much more likely to completely remove closed shoes or even strappy sandals.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Hi all,
I have often wanted to post this question as I think the majority of guys on here do like flip flops I actually do not, I think they reveal too much of the foot and the mystery of how the whole foot looks like is lost in these shoes. I prefer slides and mules where you do see some of the foot but there is still the mystery of how a womans soles look. Who else is not a flip flop lover?

Brother muleslicker... I understand what you mean about mystery, which is why I love to see Women wear certain sandals and shoes, but I (happen to LOVE flip flops) and think that they are great for when you just wanna or need to catch a glimpse of Feet... For me, seeing a Woman in flip flops or other revealing Foot wear, is equivalent to the average "vanilla" guy seeing a Woman walk down the street in the skimpiest lingerie. LOL.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite honestly i too enjoy a woman wearing sandals..it's like the bikini for feet..xoxo =) lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer no shoes at all but if they must wear them flip flops are the best. The more exposed foot the better. I have a FOOT fetish not a shoe fetish.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer flops to Birkenstocks....any day.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the look of a woman wearing flip flops as a variety whole...

The thing I don't like about it, is that they don't hold much stink....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flip flops are great because when they take a step and flex their arch, you get to see that great shape in their soles! [Big Grin]

Now who in their right mind would not want to see something as beautiful as that? [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them a lot. I don't care for the mystery, seeing is a bit better than imagining, even if the person's feet aren't great. As for being tacky, you might think so, but they do make higher quality flip flops for being worn to places other than the beach.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like any shoes that show the feet and in my opinion a pair of flip flops with a nice pair of jeans, which got a big push the last two years, is a sight to be seen. Love flip flops.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The advantage over say, snowboots is that they show more foot but they definedly are not my taste. I think they are a shapeless and cheap excuse for not walking barefoot or putting real shoes or sandals on.

Sorry brother fjb, I think they're in the same category as the illustre birkenstock atrocities.

There is of course the exceptional case in wich it made me unbelievably horny to hear and see a woman slapping her flops against her soles while dangling them off her gorgeous feet on a hot summer day.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being a hose and shoe fan.. you know what i'm going to say.....

but i'll take flip-flops over Uggs.. crocks.... just to name two.

the other issues with flipflops for me.... soles get dirty! i'm not a fan of touching dirty soles!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, love em. Also realised today I love those really thin anklets. Mmmmm.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."soles get dirty! i'm not a fan of touching dirty soles!"
Comment by RPM

Nah, me neither, I just get an overwhelming desire to lick them clean.
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love girls in jeans and flip flops.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links