Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who else does not like flip flops? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who else does not like flip flops?
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had any reason to say I dont like flip flops, it would be because the feet are very open and wouldnt get sweaty enough for my please. However I have smelled a pair of mildly stinky flip flops, but they were the kind with straw insoles. not the foam kind. I have yet to smell a pair of foam flip flop sthat have retained some decent foot smell...

other than that, I still think flip flops are hot as hell. and there is all sorts out there!

[Smile]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops look better on the floor anyways! [Big Grin]
Preferably beside my bed! [Laugh]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops can be plain sometimes, but they're perfect for showing sexy feet, tops & bottoms. I perfer nice sandals, anything but closed flats!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF YOU LIKE BAREFEET..HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE FLIP FLOPS..THEY SHOW THEN ENTIRE BAREFOOT!!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that flip-flops are my favorites but I will take them over sneakers, ballet flats, or Doc Martins, to name a few.

I don't want any mystery about it, I want to SEE the foot, the whole foot, and everything about the feet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Aesthetically I don't like them because I think they're tacky. They're like the white flag of footwear. Women who wear them to places other than beaches, pools, and parks show that they don't really care that much about style.

Well, I guess I could be considered the QUEEN OF TACKY then ... [Laugh]

I like flips because they are comfy, cool and easy to throw on in a hurry. I am not a single woman with nothing to do but shop and go to the beach in a day, so for me they are much more practical.

As for STYLE ---> are you telling me that I have NO STYLE because I choose to wear what is comfortable and of my preference?? That is just ridiculous!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say no style. Just a poor/lazy sense of style. To me flip flops say a woman just doesn't give a shit. I feel the same way about women who wear North Face fleece jackets, baseball caps, and/or cross trainers. I prefer a woman sport a nice pair of sandals that compliments her outfit. I think comfort, convenience and style can and should go hand in hand.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I didn't say no style. Just a poor/lazy sense of style. To me flip flops say a woman just doesn't give a shit. I feel the same way about women who wear North Face fleece jackets, baseball caps, and/or cross trainers. I prefer a woman sport a nice pair of sandals that compliments her outfit. I think comfort, convenience and style can and should go hand in hand.

I'm with you on this one.I think they look good for casual wear but sloppy in the business world
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To me flip flops say a woman just doesn't give a shit.

then 99% of women don't give a shit [Laugh]

i also like chicks that wear baseball caps

to me it says she is low maintenance and would be a cool chick to hang out with

any chick that makes an effort to look good will look at least somewhat decent

truly hot chicks don't have to "give a shit" they look hot no matter how they dress and i think they look best when they dress like they don't "give a shit"

also i like chicks that are mysterious but when it comes to feet I don't want them to be mysterious, flip flops are perfect footwear imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flip flops are my favourite on beautiful feet. nothing better than going to the mall, park etc and seeing a pretty pair of feet with painted toes in sexy flip flops
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flipflops, mules like birkenstocks, clogs and so on give a nice contrast to the feet.

I'm a huge favorite of feet and shoes (but not crocs or Converse all-stars!!! (=> see my topic at this forum about this)

Even ballerina flats are great, so I can get crazy thinking how the toes and feet would look like. That craving to see them drives me crazy. And if i eventually can see them because the girl is doing an unaware shoeplay, the reward is twice as nice. [Jerkoff]

So, the more flipflops, the better.

Only thing: flipflops should be outlawed for the male gender! [Violent]

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I didn't say no style. Just a poor/lazy sense of style. To me flip flops say a woman just doesn't give a shit.

Well, thanks - I am sure the females who do like their flip flops (including me) feel LOADS better with YOU letting them know you think their style is poor/lazy ...

I too find them inappropriate in the business world ... but then I am pretty sure I have never seen a CEO in flips in the office [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the look of flip flops, especially combined with a skirts or shorts.

I went to a concert last night and lots of girls wearing them. I did notice that lots of girls were wearing Roman type sandals which are even hotter looking flip flops. I guess they are in style now.

If you go Dillards.com, you'll see them advertised on the home page.

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=301&storeId=301&categoryId=811&langId=-1&top=Y&pageNum=1

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them. It shows the whole feet (nice ones). Seeing sexy girls/ladies wear them and the sound flip flops make when flipping on the heel is a turn on for me.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire flip-flops. As long as there are nice presentable feet wearing them that's fine by me. They're open, accessible to the admirer, and you see what you want. The best flip-flops out on the market is the supreme Brazilian made Havaianas. I always take a couple of pairs with me when I travel to south-east Asia for some willing models who'd like to pose in them. That certainly gets me going...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links