Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who else does not like flip flops? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who else does not like flip flops?
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind flip-flops. They show alot of the foot, except the soles. My only pet-peeve about them is the noise. I really can't stand it.

"Hey what's that steering wheel be for. ARG! its drivin me nuts!"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I too find them inappropriate in the business world ... but then I am pretty sure I have never seen a CEO in flips in the office [Wink]

It's a given that flops shouldn't be worn in any business environment. The thing is, at the stores/malls, on the street, practically everywhere you go.....I get so tired of seeing the vast majority of women display their lack/sense of class. Save 'em for the pool or beach! If I was head of public office, or beter yet, dictator, I'd make it mandatory that chicks with hot feet encase them in a minimum 3" heel height when leaving the house in warm weather.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
If I was head of public office, or beter yet, dictator, I'd make it mandatory that chicks with hot feet encase them in a minimum 3" heel height when leaving the house in warm weather.

do you realize the wear and tear heels do to a chicks feet?

chicks that constantly wear heels have jacked up feet, a dictator with a foot fetish should ban heels if anything

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops arent exacty good for feet either Mike. They offer zero arch support or foot stability. Both heels and flops are bad for feet. At least heels look nice though.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it'll be a cold day in hell if flip flops ever go out of style. everywhere i go its feet mania seeing toes, arches, soles when they walk, and ankles . i love everything about them even the clunky sound. often i kiss her feet while her flip flops are still on to see the contrast of her arch against the flat shoe
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I like the look of a woman wearing flip flops as a variety whole...

The thing I don't like about it, is that they don't hold much stink....

I wonder if anyone will ever come up with a scent that mimicks smelly feet... that way when women are wearing flip flops they can spray the scent on their feet just before it's time to "play" [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Flip flops arent exacty good for feet either Mike. They offer zero arch support or foot stability. Both heels and flops are bad for feet. At least heels look nice though.

Ok, they may not be great for feet either, but for people with healthy feet to begin with, they're not as bad as heels. And IMO strappy stilettos look more like "trying too hard" than naturally being sexy.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing I love more then a woman with pretty feet in flip flops.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are the best. Especially seeing a woman dangle them. Its soooo sexy. And the ones that don't like to be barefoot in a car or inside a home can still have their feet protected while still showing them off.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
And the ones that don't like to be barefoot in a car or inside a home can still have their feet protected while still showing them off.

Yeah, but what about her soles? I hate it when women don't remove their flip flops. Plus I don't get to see the foot on foot rubbing I crave when the damn things stay on their feet. Btw, I thought this thread was for people that DON'T like flip flops.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
... If I was head of public office, or beter yet, dictator, I'd make it mandatory that chicks with hot feet encase them in a minimum 3" heel height when leaving the house in warm weather.

Ehmm...

Read my signature. [Secret]
Was way ahead of you... (ok your reply isn't 100% the same but it's the idea)

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links