Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the 1st time I've logged in here for quite a long time. I'd forgotten how active the footworld is in here but I haven't forgotten all the great people I've met. I'm thinking of maybe edging back in a bit & seeing if I've still got it. It has been a long time.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Malory! It is been way to long! Have you heard from Ben lately? In the meantime though its been great to hear from you and take care!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Hey Malory! It is been way to long! Have you heard from Ben lately? In the meantime though its been great to hear from you and take care!

Yes, can you please answer the Ben mystery for us here?

Its nice to see you popping in again! Lots of new ladies have joined in since you last visited the board. Perhaps they can chime in to extend their welcome back.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I've heard from Ben, I practically live with him half the time. His life took a very bad turn & during that time he lost his treasured site & domain name (Girlswithfeet) and a lot more. I'll let him explain as much as he's comfortable with when he gets back in here.

He still gets more than his fair share of feet (mine and everyone else's) & he's hoping to get started back with all the footstuff online soon. I'm thankful someone in here remembered me .. and Ben.

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

Yes, can you please answer the Ben mystery for us here?

Its nice to see you popping in again! Lots of new ladies have joined in since you last visited the board. Perhaps they can chime in to extend their welcome back.

Thanks LeDaemon I'll look forward to hearing from lots of the new people & tying to find as many of my old friends as I can.
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw footgirl in the subject so had to check out the post!

Welcome back. Your pic looks great!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to see you back in here Malory [Smile] You have been missed!

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, great to see you popping back! We've all wondered what happened to Ben I hope the two of you are ok! All the best!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gadzooks! Welcome back Malory!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Squid:
It's great to see you back in here Malory [Smile] You have been missed!

Hello Squid, I remember you! How are you?
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. How's the Vette?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back

hope to hear from Ben soon [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by veteater:
Welcome back. How's the Vette?

That's amazing you remember the car. I'm amazed by that, really.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I won't need that milk carton ad after all. Welcome back to the fold Malory.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links