Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Welcome back

hope to hear from Ben soon [Smile]

Hi Lars! You'll hear from Ben as soon as he gets his login info back (or finds it, etc). It's good to find you here still.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Malory, great to see you popping back! We've all wondered what happened to Ben I hope the two of you are ok! All the best!

Hello Those Toes, thanks for the nice welcome. I remember you!
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Good to see you back. I am sorry to hear about Ben. I hope times are on the up for him now... I remember reading (sooo long ago!) how you guys met and the times you had. It was nice to read as it sounded like you were having fun and having a great friendship too.

Here's wishing you both the best for the next stages of your lives [Smile] ...t is so very good to see you back here!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by spendoza:
Hi,

Good to see you back. I am sorry to hear about Ben. I hope times are on the up for him now... I remember reading (sooo long ago!) how you guys met and the times you had. It was nice to read as it sounded like you were having fun and having a great friendship too.

Here's wishing you both the best for the next stages of your lives [Smile] ...t is so very good to see you back here!

Funny but it really was soooo long ago. That's how fast time flies I guess. The next stages are going to be great I'm sure.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't wait to see new stuff from you

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wisbus
Board Regular
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisbus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thrilled you're checking in with us Malory !
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and Ben were certainly missed. Welcome back. I hope Ben drops in.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, I'm glad to hear you are well! You'll note several threads dedicated to the disappearance of Ben and his Girlswithfeet if you comb the archives... you were missed!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

It's really fun reading through all the stuff in here, I'm enjoying the re aquaintance and all that. Doing lots of catch up.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back! the inspiration I got from your work.. but that is for another day.

Glad you're checking in. When you speak to Ben, tell him hey for me!

Make yourself at home, after all, it's your place on the web to get all the attention you want.

You have been missed!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory,

I have admired you from afar. You have some of the best feet I have seen. I think you and Ben are fantastic! I hope to see Ben post more around here. I think Ben and Ed Fox of some the best feet Photographers in the business. Thanks for coming back and making my day.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Malory...it is wonderful to hear from you again, and I hope Ben returns soon. His contributions are legendary. There have been many great additions to the forum as far as members go, and I hope you enjoy what you see here.

Good to see you back, Malory.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Malory! I'm with everyone else in saying that you, Ben, and the rest of the girls whom he photographed that used to pop onto the forum from time to time, have been missed. Ben's pics and models were awesome and a void was left when he stopped posting here, in my opinion. I'm glad to see you've made it back here to post and say hello. I do hope Ben is able to come back and will post more of his pictures.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Malory wow i missed you so much as i have always thought you were one of the best if not the best models on here. And Ben's posts were always great. Can't wait to talk to you again. PM me if you want anytime.... Tell Ben i said hi.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Malory,

I have admired you from afar. You have some of the best feet I have seen. I think you and Ben are fantastic! I hope to see Ben post more around here. I think Ben and Ed Fox of some the best feet Photographers in the business. Thanks for coming back and making my day.

Hi seve60, that's a really nice compliment! Though I'm not unbiased I agree Ben's a great feet photographer and not just from the work he's done with me. I'll pass your nice remarks on to Ben.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links