Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Welcome back, Malory...it is wonderful to hear from you again, and I hope Ben returns soon. His contributions are legendary. There have been many great additions to the forum as far as members go, and I hope you enjoy what you see here.

Good to see you back, Malory.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks for the nice remarks and yes I do enjoy what I see here but again it's a surprise to me. Keep forgetting how much goes on in the footworld so checking back in here puts perspective on it.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys still in touch with Kristen, Kirsten and the rest of the girls?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, im new to this site and i noticed your pics. i have to say that you are absolutely gorgeous and you have some of the nicest feet ever
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Hey Malory wow i missed you so much as i have always thought you were one of the best if not the best models on here. And Ben's posts were always great. Can't wait to talk to you again. PM me if you want anytime.... Tell Ben i said hi.

Hi Cain! I think you still have my email address. Change the last part to .net instead of .com and you got it. I'd love to hear from you.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Are you guys still in touch with Kristen, Kirsten and the rest of the girls?

Some of us live in different cities, etc. but we do stay in touch. Ben's in regular touch with Kristen, Kirsten & the others.
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by soles_n_toes:
hi, im new to this site and i noticed your pics. i have to say that you are absolutely gorgeous and you have some of the nicest feet ever

Thank you for the nice compliments, I mean this. Thank you.
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have you and Ben back in the fold Malory!

I hope that Ben is making a great recovery and the he will be coming around more often as we have solely (pun intended) missed his words and stories!

I am also hoping that we are blessed with more gorgeous girls and great photography which is something that this forum has been lacking for a while.

Ben always seems to raise the bar of photography and poses for all of us (myself included) when he posts his pics. It would serve us all well to see some refreshing material instead of the sub-par quality that we have been seeing recently around here.

Once again, please give my best to him and I really hope to see more of the both of you around here very soon!

Tony. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
Nice to have you and Ben back in the fold Malory!

I hope that Ben is making a great recovery and the he will be coming around more often as we have solely (pun intended) missed his words and stories!

I am also hoping that we are blessed with more gorgeous girls and great photography which is something that this forum has been lacking for a while.

Ben always seems to raise the bar of photography and poses for all of us (myself included) when he posts his pics. It would serve us all well to see some refreshing material instead of the sub-par quality that we have been seeing recently around here.

Once again, please give my best to him and I really hope to see more of the both of you around here very soon!

Tony. [Smile]

Tony it's so great to hear from you! I'll send you a long email sometime this weekend. You still have my email address, just replace the last part with .net instead of .com.

~Malory

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory....It's awesome to see you again....one of the hottest foot models to ever grace these pages...We missed you!.....WELCOME BACK.. [Woot]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enough chit chat

post new pics [Hop]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
welcome back! the inspiration I got from your work.. but that is for another day.

Glad you're checking in. When you speak to Ben, tell him hey for me!

Make yourself at home, after all, it's your place on the web to get all the attention you want.

You have been missed!

RPM

I'll tell Ben you said hello and it is great coming back in here & taking a look around. Thank you RPM!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drop me a line, if you don't mind please, and let me have both Ben and your emails. i've to a few pics from what i've learned from you guys that i'd love to share and get feedback about [Wink]

RPM

p.s you're welcome!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME BACK MAL!

Great to see you back on the scene(or at all lol) [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
That's amazing you remember the car. I'm amazed by that, really.

Oh my! The ever lovely Malory is back!! Welcome back babe! I can't believe I missed this post earlier.

How could us footguys that love cars forget about those gorgeous feet of yours and the blue vette?? [Smile]

It wonderful to hear from you again!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
drop me a line, if you don't mind please, and let me have both Ben and your emails. i've to a few pics from what i've learned from you guys that i'd love to share and get feedback about [Wink]

RPM

p.s you're welcome!

I'll send that to you through here, as soon as I figure out how to do that.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links