Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hello everybody, from a long lost footgirl
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! It's great to see you back on Wu's, Malory! You have been definitely missed by many of us on the forum! And not seeing Ben's posts and pics was a real bummer. Hope to see him back up online again and seeing your beautiful face and feet as well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
You and Ben were certainly missed. Welcome back. I hope Ben drops in.

Ben dropped in once & made a post. One thing hasn't changed and that's his penchant for finding new feetgirls. Things are going great in that department.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent you a message hope to hear from you soon.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Squid:
It's great to see you back in here Malory You have been missed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Squid, I remember you! How are you?

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been good, just been workin a lot and stuff. I'm very flattered that you remember me. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I've always loved your beautiful pics. Send Ben my regards too. Not only do I miss the great pics he always put up, but it was also cool to read about how he met the girls to take the pics. Hope to hear from you again soon [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
WOW! It's great to see you back on Wu's, Malory! You have been definitely missed by many of us on the forum! And not seeing Ben's posts and pics was a real bummer. Hope to see him back up online again and seeing your beautiful face and feet as well.

Hello Skorpius, how nice to hear from you. He's getting back online and I think my face and feet will be part of it. He's got a new post up in the pics section. Have a great week.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Malory and ofcoarse welcome back to wu`s...I would say alot of us here at wu`s have waited for this day with great anticpation...Look forward to seeing yourself around the forum...Hope all is well with yourself...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!!!!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Hey Malory and ofcoarse welcome back to wu`s...I would say alot of us here at wu`s have waited for this day with great anticpation...Look forward to seeing yourself around the forum...Hope all is well with yourself...

Things are going very well, thank you for the nice compliment & have a really nice day.

~Malory

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Malory, I was wondering if you talked Ben back into the foot fetish scene or was it the other way around? Or was it just something you both decided together? It seems like you really helped Ben out a lot during his rough patch. Just curious....thanks, oh, and welcome back!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Hi Malory, I was wondering if you talked Ben back into the foot fetish scene or was it the other way around? Or was it just something you both decided together? It seems like you really helped Ben out a lot during his rough patch. Just curious....thanks, oh, and welcome back!

I'd been encouraging him for a long time while Kirsten & some of the others more actively badgered him. Kind of a two pronged attack that eventually wore him down.

Whenver we had karaoke parties or pot lucks, things like that, after lot of active badgering from us he'd jokingly do a godfather imitation "Everytime I try to get out .. they PULL me back in".

There are lots of new footgirls around, just that they haven't been written about in forums anywhere. Ben never joined any other online forums. Feet or otherwise. This was always the only one.

~Malory

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i missed this before WELCOME BACK! nice to see more and more women on here.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back Mallory!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links