Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again ! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again !
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just recently , I have met someone .... she finally said yes to a date .... so we went to a park to sit & talk & get to know each other ....

we talked about everything , including sex & fetishes ........ what BLEW me out of the water was she started talking about sexy feet & about her feet !! I couldn't hold back anymore & told her about my fetish....she was just as surprised as I was !!

she even took off her shoes & showed me her sexy size 8's ... which I just had to suck & lick her toes ! she loved it ....we have made plans to see each other again

I hope this is a new begining to a new relationship !!! [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up]

[ September 11, 2008, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Loves Girls Feet ]

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations that's awesome, it almost feels like a dream because you think is this really happening? Good luck with everything.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow! What are the odds?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some one might have struck gold! good luck!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So.....when is the wedding? lol. Good luck bud.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! Hopefully you have other things in common too. I'm hoping you both enjoy yourselves to the fullest!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when that happens!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that's great, I love it when you find a girl like that. Have fun with her (and those size 8's)!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man make sure you hold onto that gem...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WU HU!!!!!

That is awesome. Keep us posted!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Right in the park?! Congrats homie!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was dating a woman once and while we were hanging out with some friends the talk of sex came up and she said she loved having her toes sucked. needless to say as soon as we got alone, i told her about my fetish. we were married about 1 1/2 years later.

the 2 downsides to this story is her feet were pretty ugly and we got divorced lol. my current wife though also admitted that she liked having her toes sucked and her feet are absolutely stunning!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, you hit the jackpot. congrats
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well .... sorry to get everybody in an up-roar ..... it was to good to last .... I just got the 'speach' ..... "You're a nice guy , BUT ..." ....you know what I mean ....so I guess I'm out in the cold & on the search again [Cry] [Thud]
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to marry this woman!!

seriously......

dont let her go!! marry her!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links