Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again !
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Loves Girls Feet. That must've sucked to hear that speech.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
life is such a BITCH ..... you think you find something good & you get slapped (or kicked) in the face [Cry]

I guess I'll just have to go back to being 'sneaky'

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch... well, onto the next!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeap .... a 'sneak' attack on the next girls shoes [Jerkoff]
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

yeap .... a 'sneak' attack on the next girls shoes [Jerkoff]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
well .... sorry to get everybody in an up-roar ..... it was to good to last .... I just got the 'speach' ..... "You're a nice guy , BUT ..." ....you know what I mean ....so I guess I'm out in the cold & on the search again [Cry] [Thud]

I'm so sorry. But she must've just not been the one. Want me to kick her ass? J/K [Tongue]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

LOL , thanks for the offer Eliza !

life's to short to fight about it

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems you hit one out of the park. That's terrific!

Wish things would come that easy a little more often.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a dream come true!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always happy to hear when one of us meets a girl to their liking!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn.... sorry that happened homie. [Cry]

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My regrets, I seem to have overlooked your later post.

All I can offer is my sympathies and caution you that such a series of similar events have pretty much turned me into the distrustful, misogynistic curmudgeon that I am today.

"It was a woman that drove me to drink...I've been meaning to thank her."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladwani
Board Regular
Member # 22597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladwani   Email ladwani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya...you are lucky. You just met the perfect woman!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at it on the bright side, LGF, at least you got 'em once.

_fjb_ [Wink]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Look at it on the bright side, LGF, at least you got 'em once.

_fjb_ [Wink]

Couldn't agree more!

You had 'em and she can't take it back.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links