Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again ! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I can't beleive it !!......UP-DATE....here I go again !
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, that really sucks LGF. i'm sorry to hear that.

so... ummm.. can i have her phone number? [Tongue] lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That rocks! good luck with her
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well , here I am again people ..... a couple weeks ago I started dating another girl that I told about my love for feet ....
at first she looked at me in a kinda weird & curious way..she said no one has ever did anything to her feet at all ....

so , during a night of "fun" she let me have my way with her feet .... by her reactions I think she loved it ... she is also very ticklish ....

since I have 'played' with her feet , she now is always rubbing her feet on me in some way ....

I just hope I don't get everyone in an "up-roar" & this one falls apart like the last one did ...

thanks to everybody for listening & commenting !!

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take your time, this isn't a pressure timed race. make sure you're happy with her and also her feet. sounds like this one may go longer and further down the road. hopefully it will work out.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links