Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A follow up on my previous question about feet and masturbation.

I was 4 when i started masturbating to feet, how about you?

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was about 14 or so.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was about 10 .... to my older cousins feet

use to spend weekends at her house & slept in her room , on the floor at the end of her bed

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 21 almost 22 years old...no joke.

I guess you could call me a "late bloomer" lol

Had plenty of wet dreams about feet before that throughout my teen years though...

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Board Regular
Member # 16660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me 14
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

You were 4? I don't even think i knew what masturbation was when I was four. As for me I don't even remember. Probably when I began masturbating I did it to feet. Maybe early teens.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I was into feet since I was about 4, I didn't start masturbating to feet til' I started 'Spanking The Clown' at 13. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 9-10 years old
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would say for me it was right around that age or younger too. Hard to believe, eh?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

I would say for me it was right around that age or younger too. Hard to believe, eh?
When i think about it know, i dont know how my mind came up with the idea to do that in the first place, i never even heard or seen anything to do with masturbation, i just sorta did it and it felt good. By the time i was in school and everyone was goin through the teen age, they started talking about what i was already doing lol.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was around 13. I was Stealing my best friends mom's pantyhose and smelling her sweaty feet.

Believe it or not,about 7 years ago I told her about my fetish for feet and that her feet started it all for me. It actually was a turn on for her. She now allows me to have her feet when ever I want(shes single now).
Even at 62 years old she still has some of the most sexiest feet I have ever seen.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew at 6(1966), I guess when I hit puberty
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I started masterbating, it was only ever about feet. That was about 12 - 13 or so...and still going strong 20+ years later...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea when I started doing it. I didn't complete until 13 though. The stimulus was feet of course.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links