Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
14 if I remember right.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around age 12 I think. Basically half my life so far.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a thing for nylon feet since about aged 4 or 5 but it took me quite a few years to understand it though.

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 4/5...When you're that young, you're always playing on the floor ALOT. I used to run my toy cars over my mom's friends nylon covered feet whenever they'd come by for a visit from Sunday service. While I played on the floor, I noticed that their nyloned feet would have such an intriging odor that made me feel "funny". Of course, the ladies would let me "play" with their feet because they didn't think I was doing anything "perverted"...So I guess my love for nyloned feet started there;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
13 or 14 I believe.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very young when women's feet gave me that tingling sensation "down there" but didn't really acquire the "technology" for handling the sensation till much later; probably around 10. Was around 14 when I started to actively seek feet for stimulation. Dad's Playboy collection sufficed in the interim.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I remember getting hard as a kid as young as age 3 when looking at women's feet, I didn't discover masturbation until I was 12. And, yes, women's feet were involved when I discovered it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever heard Andrew Dice Clay on this??
"I've been jerking off so long,, the first time I came I thought I BROKE DA BITCH"..

I wouldn't even call it jerking off at that age... I can associate feet/tickling to spanking it at around 6 when my dad got remarried to my step mom..

Her feet were perfect.. I must have driven her crazy... I tickled her feet so much.. LOL I'm not sure how old I was but I remember when the fun tickling was not the same,, from that day on I never tickled her again. I became kinda ashamed and believed it to be taboo.

I thought this partly because like you said, I was different than my friends..

Leg Show saved me too. I remember seeing the cover the first time... It said 8 pages of foot tickling... Holy shit,, I was more excited than Charlie when he found that last golden ticket to Wonka's factory!!!

I am married now and my wife has beautiful feet and she knows all about me.. I still keep it quiet though...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe when I was around 11-12? I am 25 now and married.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started in 1994 when I was 12
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little like toe tapper in that I was attracted to womens feet when I was pretty young(about 6 or 7) but did not start masturbating until I was about 10 or 11. Wow! Writing this made me relize I've been loving womens feet for about 50 years. I remember trying to sneak a sniff of my cousins feet when she would come over for a visit. She would be sitting in a big chair with her feet overhanging a stool that was front of it. I would be laying on the floor in front like I was watching tv. When I thought neither my cousin or grandmother (who raised me between the ages of 5 and 11) wasn't looking I'd raise my head up until it was near her stockinged foot and sniff. I don't know why I liked doing this at such a young age but I've been into feet almost my whole life.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damm when i was like 12-13
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ticklesfeet2
Board Regular
Member # 32196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticklesfeet2   Email ticklesfeet2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 15 when I first started.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5th grade. Miss Cole. Every friday she would read to the class for about an hour. When she did she had a stool she would sit on at the front of the room. She hated wearing shoes so you would always get a dangle of one or both shoes and about 20 percent of the time she would kick them off. I loved fridays. She was the hottest teacher I ever had. I dont know if this caused my fetish or woke it up.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pierre Le Feet
Board Regular
Member # 32315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pierre Le Feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
I think I was about 10 .... to my older cousins feet

use to spend weekends at her house & slept in her room , on the floor at the end of her bed

You're not the only one, I used to wait until I thought my older (female) cousin was asleep then i'd rub her feet. [Smile] I was 6 - 8 years old. It wasn't until years later that I found out she knew all about it! lol

--------------------
"Everybody likes feet!"

- Glen Quagmire

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links