Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 10, was the summer of 4th grade, and I had exercised fetish since 5 when I played with my mom's feet and loved the feel, but tried to deny it to myself after my brother and dad made fun of me for it. So I was ten, and Britney Spears was the big thing, and I noticed her feet, as feet were my first sexual attraction due to the fetish earlier. So I went on yahoo and googled (britney spears barefoot) and found amazing sites for the time, before Spears got kind of old. I also found the world of the internet, Yahoo Groups was a biggie, and on TV too. At a point I was worried I was attracted only to feet, but as I got older and had more normal social interactions with girls, luckily this wasn't the case, because I wouldn't want to be a one trick pony, but nonetheless, the fetish is awesome.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timmy349
Board Regular
Member # 26978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timmy349         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 14... A schoolmate's mom in Guildford... Her name was Gill.. She had my mate v young so she must have been early 30's. Gorgeous blond with short hair and great body. Quite boyish and sporty in attitude she was a modern dance teacher..

She would pick us up from school in a ratty old renault that most times would take ages to get going (very sexy on its own) and she would try pumping it sometimes (in the summers) while taking off her old worn dance shoes from her visibly sweaty feet.. The boot of the car contained many worn pairs of various shoes from ballet flats to keds and reebok hightops (remember these?), so there was a pungent bouquet when entering the car, neither her or my mate would ever say anything though...

Anyway arriving at home we would normally sit by her bed (telly was in her bedroom) playing Atari while she took afternoon naps.. Her feet which were quite small and thin but very well formed and short stubby toes (painted red usually) that looked like grapes would be by our heads while we played.. I never actually took a proper sniff, but I did not have to as theu were more than enough from half a meter away...

These are the memories and my "sessions" on my own...

In fact I bumped into her at Gatwick airport a couple of months ago, both on our way to Spain on hols.. (I am 32 now, so she must be abt 50).
She still looks pretty much the same, I d dare say even sexier as there is a maturity abt her face and voice...
Kisses and cuddles later I look down and saw her patent red little fashioanble ballerina flats on bare feet and almost went into overdrive!

We both had to go our own ways but we agreed to organise a get together at hers one day - she now lives in a house in the middle of Sussex somewhere.. I haven't seen her son in 12 years and they haven't met my wife either..

I think i ll organise it before the winter!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackfeetpete
Board Regular
Member # 32393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfeetpete   Email blackfeetpete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WAS 12
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was probably about 7
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 years old... feet, of course

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was about 13 i was going to a small school, and would sneak into our classroom during recess, i would say like i had to go to the bathroom or something and would take girls gymshoes out of thier bags, by the end of the year i had like 7 or 8 pair, all from different girls and would sniff and lick the insides of them while i was jerking off.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 11 or so and have been jerking off to them ever since!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i started about 19, late bloomer, but i'm making up for it now, i jerk off to feet almost every day, at least a few times a week.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been sexually aroused by feet since at least age 5, started mastubating to them at age 12

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 16. However, I had been smelling female feet since I was about 6 or 7. My mom's best friend used to babysit me and on one occasion, I asked if I could smell her feet. She said yes. The very next time she babysat me, she actually asked me if I still liked stinky feet! I continued smelling her feet fairly regularly until about 16 y/o. Her feet always smelled incredible.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
A follow up on my previous question about feet and masturbation.

I was 4 when i started masturbating to feet, how about you?

4 and started to masturbate? I though masturbation/wanking/erections start when you we are in the puberty stage - 11-14 years old.

I didnt know people at 4 could jerk off? as they are young, and their hormones havnt got to that puberty stage...

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
quote:

4 and started to masturbate? I though masturbation/wanking/erections start when you we are in the puberty stage - 11-14 years old.

I didnt know people at 4 could jerk off? as they are young, and their hormones havnt got to that puberty stage...

Well, now you know [Wink]
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
quote:

Well, now you know [Wink]
lol. how can you wank at 4? how can anyone ? [Hump]
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got erections and probably tocuhed myself since I was 4-5 or younger. But actually to masturbate to them, probably 13.. since thats when I learned what that is...

I had erections since I was 5 or younger though

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links