Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How old were you when you first masturbadted to feet
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was around 13/14, weirdly to a girl/woman i dont find attractive AT ALL. it was Jordan in an FHM calender, she had heels on, and you could see slight wrinkles on her soles with the shoes on and it killed me. That is the first time i remember anyway
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Cindy Margolis & Cindy Crawford

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol. how can you wank at 4? how can anyone ?
You need a penis, some hands and a wild imagination. [Secret]
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 10 or 11.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luckily for me, when i 1st masterbated to feet, i was not a perverted old man.

i was just a young pup at the time. probably too young to remember. under 10 for sure, but i liked women's feet before that age and i can't recall when i 1st started masterbating. perhaps around 7y/o

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 19 or 20.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I specifically remember having this crush on this girl in the first grade. One night i woke up from this wild dream where the girl and her friend were on this contraption that would spin around 180 degrees so that their feet would be right up in the air, and they forced me to lick them. i remember waking up from that dream like WTF was that all about?

it was years later that i started knowing that i had a fetish, and that explained the dream but doesn't explain a lot of other things like how the fetish wasn't developed but it was almost like i was born with it. weird huh?

oh and i cant remember when i started spanking it im guessing fourth or fifth grade.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I ever masturbated, it was to feet. Must've been 10 or so.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aceo20
Board Regular
Member # 2784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aceo20   Email Aceo20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 13 to the under the table double foot in crotch rub scene in Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde. Man alive I was surprised by the amount that came out.....

--------------------
"The aroma of a woman's hosed feet is unbelievable"

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best I can remember about 14-15 looking at Playboy magazine. I always loved those sexy ladies with their painted toes and stretched out feet to display their arches. 35 years and they still get me going.....the older ones I mean, the new plastic enhanced ladies do nothing for me. Even if they have nice feet, I can not get away from all that cosmetic enhancement(?)

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links