Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what model/site have you jerked to the most?? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: what model/site have you jerked to the most??
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hate to leave anyone out--cuz I still go crazy over Monique's feet!! (from lexisfootfetish.com) Doesn't she have a TWIN SISTER? [Mmm]

and whatever happened to amateurspanishfeet.com?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany mynx.. Lexi
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubbles and Ludmila from Norcal Feet
Cynthia and Roxy from Virgin Pink Soles
Too many from Feetishes
Sole Food Cafe for some
classics
Love Queen B from Feet Heat
Delicious from Soles Of Silk
all these sites have so many beautiful
ladies with amazing toes and meaty soles

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by papo551:

If I ever get the chance to meet that woman in person, NO MATTER how ridiculous I might sound, I'm gonna ask for her hand in marriage! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FMC all the way for me!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by papo551:

If I ever get the chance to meet that woman in person, NO MATTER how ridiculous I might sound, I'm gonna ask for her hand in marriage! [Roll Eyes]
She is attractive!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see some mention of Soles of Silk and several of the models here. Thanks everyone.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's been a year since my last bump, so time to bump this post again...

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mephisto1968
Board Regular
Member # 27439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mephisto1968   Email mephisto1968   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dawndesire and slutti sammy for me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TJ, Ari and Candace from Coed Feet......Sabrina Fox from Sexy Long Toes!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...and my all time fave....Bellecita!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I have to say it's my own wife believe it or not... I have well over 5k pics of her feet starting in 2004. They are organized in folders with the year, month and the color of her toenails.
Or sometimes I hit the "slideshow" on her Flickr and go to work.
But as far as real models... HHHMMMMM,,
Janet Mason, Nikki (Angel Kissed Feet) and Hot Gigi...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Janet Mason
2.Bellecita
3.Mommie Dearest
4.foot fetishtube in that order Janet Mason and Bellecita, and Mommie Dearest rock mmmmmm

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ari Lyn
Member # 42343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ari Lyn   Author's Homepage   Email Ari Lyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Booker-T:
TJ, Ari and Candace from Coed Feet......Sabrina Fox from Sexy Long Toes!

Why thank you! [Smile]

--------------------
~ Ari

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say Janet Mason Leggy Pauline Nikki from Nikki Archs. I miss that woman so much.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links