Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what model/site have you jerked to the most?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: what model/site have you jerked to the most??
JJDynomite
Board Regular
Member # 948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJDynomite   Email JJDynomite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone mentions Wus kind of generically, but I'll be specific:

Perfectpeds
Brooke
Sugar
and of course, also
Mommiesfeet

JMHO, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hailie (hailies-world.com)
Mocha
Bellecita
Mikayla Miles
Seila (amaturespanishfeet.com)
Betty monroe

to name a few

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all those footguys jerking off to my feet...Love IT! Thank you...just got back from a pedicure and got a hot, dark red polish painted on...
Super, Soft Scrunched Soles n smooches!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sommer from foot cuties would easily be number 1
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that they brought the topic, I would have to say LeggyPauline and feetweek.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Board Regular
Member # 16660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonya from Coed Feet
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say janet mason, i've jerked off to her feet more times than i could count, thanks for the nice words janet.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out www.thefetishrepublic.com fellas you won't be dissappointed! Sign up..its free too and then just check out the vids and pics has a little bit of everything...foot related of course no other kinky weird shit [Big Grin]

I uploaded a butt fuck load of FJ vids [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say Mommie is my current "go to girl," but she loves keeping this fan with blue balls promising me a really nice prize if I wait for her permission. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna Haze all the way....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina's Pretty Piggies
Janet Exposed
Footsie Babes
FM Concepts
Greatfeet.com
Clips4sale-various stores

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soccermom
Soccermom
Soccermom

Still utilizing my libray of her old stuff...man, she needs to make a come back...

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went through this thread and noticed a lot of crucial names missing!

1. Tonya
2. TJ
3. Daemoness
4. Roxy DeVille

And of course I agree with Lexi and Lexi

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd been wanking it hard to this chick mostly, cause she seems to break the monotony of most foot sites.

Sticky Barbi

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links