Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what model/site have you jerked to the most?? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: what model/site have you jerked to the most??
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVED the school girl skirt set!!!! Great job on that one!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason and Betty Monroe always did it for me. I always had a crush on Janet.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some may not be active, but still on-line
barefoot sleepy girls -classic
latina sole -thick south american feet
sole city chicago -takin a break?
feet heat -loni -monique -dragon
AYCF -love the office them soles
coed -always come back to this
fm concepts -great photos
Damn, I Love Female Soles
...more

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There Mocha, i think shes from a canadian feetsite, cant remember the name.

Also a model called Seila from an old side called Amaturespanishfeet.com i wish that site still existed as id like more photos from her.

Caitlin from collegefeet, or i think its norcal feet, thats another one. Since theres so many models, i find myself doing it to one model only once and then moving to the next, but the ones above have kept coming back, to name a few anyway.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Lil' Miss Leah (Clip store and worn items)
2- Tonya, Miranda & TJ coedfeet.com
3- Monique from Feetmania.com & Bellecita

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many to name, but first one that comes to mind is Monique from Feet Mania, Love her
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see the huge diversity of models being wanked to. Keep it "up" guys [Cool]

Then again, some names keep appearing again and again, for example:

quote:
Originally posted by climax:
There Mocha, i think shes from a canadian feetsite, cant remember the name.

That's Mocha from Canadian Foot Babes and yeah, she's been mentioned a bit in this thread. If Mocha knew how much I like jacking off to her feet she would be [Laugh] and I would be [Blush]

When you look at the ratio of how much play Mocha's peds get versus how much exposure she gets in the foot world, it's clear that Mocha is one of the most underrated footgirls out there. [Mmm] Too bad she's not modelling anymore, I hope she comes back [Fingers Crossed]

And:
quote:
Originally posted by Bethgar:
2- Tonya, Miranda & TJ coedfeet.com

Those three keep popping up again and again on this thread, they're the "big three" of coedfeet, and it's not too hard to see why. TJ is my favourite Coedfeet model to wank to, particularly her movies [Hop]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cher from coed feet
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nina from ecfeetkingdom
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karl 1984
Board Regular
Member # 2327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karl 1984   Email Karl 1984       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jana Mrazkova or Tereza Tabor as she is called at FM-concepts.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/10713/jana-mrazkova-barefoot

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JAMIE DANIELS, god i love her feet!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by revolteef:
Sarah from Soccer Mom. Man, I miss her!!!!!

I think I have every picture from her site saved and most of her videos. I jerked so many times to her it is sick!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
So happy to hear I didn't disapoint [Wink]

What was your favorite picture set?

You never disappoint. [Smile]

--------------------
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Devonne from Sweetpetitefeet. Even though I have most of her pics saved I will miss her. Her petite feet are amazing.

--------------------

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say Rose from Toewigglers. Amazing.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links