Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what model/site have you jerked to the most?? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: what model/site have you jerked to the most??
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow my site was only mentioned once..at least I escaped the clutches of the iron fist lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've really been "enjoying" Kara a lot lately!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawn286
Board Regular
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawn286   Author's Homepage   Email shawn286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
use to be devonne from sweet petite feet but now i just watch this crazy political chicks video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNvnK5A8P1U i dont like dirty feet but hers still make my pants tighter
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackLotus
Board Regular
Member # 2759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackLotus   Email BlackLotus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piper Fawn/Ariel, I can`t count how many times I jerk off to her soles.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey shawn286, your avatar is too small [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
Devonne from Sweetpetitefeet. Even though I have most of her pics saved I will miss her. Her petite feet are amazing.

Dude, would love to see those. I've always hated that I came on to the scene to late see her stuff.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just about any foot site but im very familiar with wu's contribution page.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I am late as hell but, I have to chime in as many hours, days, Weeks, I have jacked to pretty soles and Toes.
Back in the Day
- Raven (Feetishes)
-Kyra and Ms R (Ec Feetkingdom)
- Janet Mason

Consistently
Damn near all of his regulars (Soles of Silk)
Lady Steph
Ms Nakki (Yahoo Footfetish Group)

Currently there has only been one main. The lovely, Vivacious Brittany aka Shortlivedtyrany. She is amazing and I have jerked it so many times, I think I may need Tommy John surgery.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many to choose from, I would have to say "WU'S". It brings it all to your desk top, all sites that have been mention are pretty much here on wu's.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roxy Deville [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Footsie Babes and Bangbrothers

[ November 29, 2010, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: domitilo ]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KMART99:
I know I am late as hell but, I have to chime in as many hours, days, Weeks, I have jacked to pretty soles and Toes.
Back in the Day
- Raven (Feetishes)
-Kyra and Ms R (Ec Feetkingdom)
- Janet Mason

Consistently
Damn near all of his regulars (Soles of Silk)
Lady Steph
Ms Nakki (Yahoo Footfetish Group)

Currently there has only been one main. The lovely, Vivacious Brittany aka Shortlivedtyrany. She is amazing and I have jerked it so many times, I think I may need Tommy John surgery.

[Wink] Thank you!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has to be much-missed Genie of 1geniesfeet.com. Hers was one of the first foot fetish sites I found (via wu's I think) and I was logged on, admiring those perfect, tiny feet every chance I got!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it is Footsiebabes and then Sandy,CFB(Mocha,Michee,etc.)Monique..when she was brunette,a girl posted as FJ8585,Toeriffic10, and Mrs.RadarMesa. The last two had incredible feet.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEBSITES:
FootWorshipStudios
toewigglers.com
californiabeachfeet
footfetishtube
Soles of Silk
ecfeetkingdom.com

MODELS:
Eva (Gates-of-Eva)
Molly (solesofsilk)
Onyx (feetishes)
Lexi (lexisfootfetish)
Raven (footmansdream)
Lil' Miss Leah (thewidesoleprincess.com)
Mikayla Miles (clips4sale store)

NEWSFLASH: toewigglers.com has shut down! [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scrolling through the old pics I have saved. Gotta say....

Sexy Michelle
Genie
Lil Redhead
Devon

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links