Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what model/site have you jerked to the most?? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: what model/site have you jerked to the most??
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd say Mommie is my current "go to girl," but she loves keeping this fan with blue balls promising me a really nice prize if I wait for her permission. [Smile]

Patrick

[Kiss] You know I luv ya!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philly Feet
Board Regular
Member # 32475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philly Feet   Email Philly Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sites that I jerk off to the most are Hotnsexyfeet.com
Phillyfootworship.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sophie Moone and footsiebabes
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lately its been nikki ashton

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sophie moone
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never signed up for a site that is dedicated strictly to feet. I am with barefootmanaics right now and brazzers.com and someother pay per min sites that have a ton of foot stuff though.

My tops are as follows, and almost every scene they do has foot fetish in them..

KINZIE KENNER (OH MY GOD, HER FEET ARE TO DIE FOR)
ROXY DEVILLE(FEET ARE UNBELIEVABLE, CUTE TATTOOS.)
VANESSA RUBEC (GREATEST FRENCH PEDICURED FEET OF ALL TIME I SWEAR)
jENNA HAZE( I JUST LOVE THEM.)
cOURTNEY JAMES( SOFTEST FEET, SMALLEST AND CUTEST, WATCH TOE SERVICE 1 AND SEE FORYOUR SELF.)
JULIA BOND, ADDISON ROSE, TAI TANAKA, ALL OF GREAT FEET ALTHOUGH ITS TOUGH TO FIND FOOT SCENES. CHECK THEM ALL OUT.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmmm...evelisse from feet fair, now that's a true latina..xoxo =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and who can forget my mommie dearest, hmmmmm...I Love her Feet..!!! ^_^

--------------------

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JANET!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BossyFeet [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number one is AYCF. Feet Jeans, Feet Fair, and Feet Dreams are also amongst my favorites.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belladonna as well [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LIKE KANDY TOES BECUZ HER TOES ARE JUST PERFECT LOL

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

well if you ask me, then it has 2 be all the links on wus website and youtube..definitely footfetishtube.com. =)

--------------------

UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEWELTOES !! How can noone have mentioned her yet? she is beautiful and her feet are a joy to behold.

She gets my no.1 slot

followed by

Carmen from Soles of Silk, and Misstickles from this site (amazing)

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links