Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!"
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife/girlfriend announces that she's sick and tired of the attention you pay to her feet, and she wants you to stop doing it! [Mad] How do you react?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 135 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only logical way to react is to kick her to the curb

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, at first, my girl didn't like my fetish. She didn't like the whole footjob deal or me even playing with them...

there was a time where she didn't let me do anything and I kept telling her how much she turned me on with her feet. After awhile, she noticed how much I liked her feet and noticed that I didn't leave her just because she said no.

Now, she gives me fj's all the time. She gave me one yesterday and she was actually into it and made me want to cum on her feet which is somethin I haven't ran into.

Patience is a virtue...all i gotta say

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup.. patience is a virtue.

for those just casually dating, you can opt to leave if feet is that big a deal. and that is fine

serious daters, that can cause friction that should be addressed and resolved if possible.

married (given my views of marriage).. you've already made the committment to stay with her no matter what.. so.. ride it out! who knows she may change, if not.. you've made the choice already. ride it out!

RPM

p.s. more specifically... if you were getting all the play you wanted, but now she's fed up.. could be a balance issue that isn't working for her and that is her way of adjusting it. if you work through the issues that caused the change, you may find that balance she needs and you may be able to resume the activities (to some degree)... i doubt women out of the random blue will change that drastically just for the sake of annoying you!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I answered try to negotiate, but if that didn't yield an amicable result, I'm with Mikey P -- she's finished.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
the only logical way to react is to kick her to the curb

indeed but I've never had a problem getting my way with a woman's feet. It's just too easy I don't see how some guys have a problem am I just lucky?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was dating someone seriously, looking for a life long partner, and she thought it weird being into feet and didnt want a bar of it, I think that would be the end of her.

But in a relationship and she just had enough, I'd try to get to the bottom of it.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend == end of the relationship (assuming that I've been pleasuring her and fulfilling her needs)

Wife == tough decision, but I'd probably try to compromise/negotiate.

Thankfully, this hasn't even come close to being an issue in my marriage...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bsteps
Board Regular
Member # 33315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsteps   Author's Homepage   Email bsteps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happens from time to time. The wife will say no more anal or no more footjob etc. It just means we've been doing too much of the same thing over and over. I just switch the bedroom routine to something else for awhile then go back to the freaky stuff after some time has pasted.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd try to nogotiate. Wouldn't give up w/o a fight. But she's still getting more and more into my fetish thank goodness. As bsteps mentioned- sometimes it's just too much attention on that one area and she wants a break.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM and bsteps. Usually, when a woman says "no more" to something in a sexual vein, then that means that the guy is concentrating too much on one thing or doing the same thing again and again and it's no longer enjoyable to the woman because it's done too often. Negotiate would probably be the best thing to do or, as suggested, just vary up the routine for awhile and concentrate on something else.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would try to negotiate. I would tell her that I can understand if it was too much, and maybe we would cut the foot attention down, or not do it for a short while. However, if she said "No more of my feet, ever". I dont think I could live with that. A wife is supposed to try and accomdate her husband's desires. Blatant refusal to do so, ever, is, to me, a demonstration of not considering her husband's feelings. I dont think I could stay with someone like that long term.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MitchC, hopefully you would come accross this attribute in her whilst dating, before you committ to a long term relationship.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your thought.
I'm also on the side of trying to negotiate.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get another girl

no such thing as a "special" girl, all can easily be replaced

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links