Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!"
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might as well weigh in on the situation.

As for girlyfootlvr, I understand what you going through man. Me and the g/f just had sex last night...first time in like 2 months! The foot thing is alright with her but it just seemed like we never had sex or tried to for that matter. I just got sick and tired of trying to make that first move and get shot down because she "wasn't in the mood" or "tired".

I basically sat her down and just came out and said "I'm not looking for sex every night but for fuck sakes if we don't have sex soon then I think we have to have different discussion". It sounded harsh I know but that discussion opened up avenues in terms of finding out what's on her mind and we came up with solutions to fix problems that made us making love impossible. Two days later and were humping like rabbits! [Big Grin]

As for the foot thing and your wife, break it down to her much the same way I did with my g/f. Tell her that for you foot sex is what normal guys consider 'tail'(blowjobs and handjobs) "normal" guys want it all the time and don't consider it much of a chore for the girl to do. Then compromise with her. You get to fuck her feet and then either before/after she gets a full body massage or something else that will please her whether it be sexually or not. Either way impress upon her the importance of getting the foot issue resolved as soon as possible before it turns into bigger problems.

Good luck with everything bro and keep us updated!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links