Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Your Wife Says "No More!"
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted to negotiate IF all else was fine. If this turned out to be one more problem (as was the case with my ex-wife) then it would push me over the edge. I am now doing the online dating thing and my profile clearly says that my potential woman MUST be into foot play. That does lead to some interesting conversation but so far it has worked. The few women I've dated totally enjoyed foot play.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bsteps:
This happens from time to time. The wife will say no more anal or no more footjob etc. It just means we've been doing too much of the same thing over and over. I just switch the bedroom routine to something else for awhile then go back to the freaky stuff after some time has pasted.

My wife: Anal - No Way (never done it with her) We've been doing too much of this/that? Never! Cuz we never do too much of anything. We never do anything anyways. Freaky stuff - she doesn't know what that is. And if anything, things its for "bad" people. Good people don't do such things. She's not freaky, doesn't like any fetish stuff, doesn't even get horny.

WHAT SHE DOES LIKE IS - I buy her jwelery, take her shopping, go out, and spend money. She also is focused on her career, and wants us to make a lot of money, someday buy a big house, and very soon wants to have a kid - so that she can feel she's got a complete package of life. But her sex drive isn't there. She's nice looking and has decent feet. She'd let me kiss them, or even get a footjob most of the time when I want. However, I feel very humiliated if I want it (which is all the time), and she's not into it AT ALL. SHE WILL sit there like a cold fish, read her book, or do a job search... while I am messing with her feet like a fool. I know sometimes this senario works great. But not when you know she's REALLY NOT INTO IT, and DOESN'T CARE! Eventually, I've lost all interest in her, and her feet. She has sexy feet, and sometimes I see them in the bed and get excited..... but then I cool down VERY quickly knowing she doesn't even know what I'm feeling. I don't want to humiliate myself any further, so I just don't do anything with her feet anymore.

And she doesn't even notice the change in me. Oh well !!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not to say she's a bad human being. She's not. She cares and does her duties. She would hug me occassionally in the bed. She sometimes kisses me on the cheek (very rarely though). If I kiss her, then only she kisses me back (with little anticipation though), but she's never the one to start anything - NO matter how much upset I get or lecture her. She always says, if you want something why don't you do it? But she's never made a first move for anything, or even a kiss. She would let me do what I want (which has been a long time), but even then she's not fully involved. I feel like I'm doing it with a sex dummy doll.

However, she is a good person towards the family, and me. And does do her duties and chores with responsibility. OH yeah, she's very responsible though... and is always concerned about our future, kids, finances, etc.

I think she's a good wife, and would be perfect if she was not lacking in the sex, romance department.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JMO... Sex is a huge part of a successful relationship. It sounds to me that you look at her as more of a parent than a lover. Being a responsible person is important, but so is having good sex, whether it be straight sex or foot sex. Life is too short to "settle."

If you have a need, it is your right to have it fulfilled, and the same with her. I would have some open discussions with her about what you need, and encourage her to do the same. If someone loves someone else, they will do whatever the other person wants to do in bed for the most part. Remember this... the first sign of trouble with any relationship usually presents itself between the sheets... Good luck my friend.

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

I agree with you. Tried communicating, as you can see I'm quite expressive with words. Somehow, she's "hooked" on the fact that she's responsible and takes all the B.S of life, and is loyal to me. Love, Sex, fetishes, etc... are the "UN-Important" aspect of life - she thinks. If she was my gf, I'd dump her NOW!! But she's my wife, and is laying right next to me right now. Can't just dump her.........but dicussions go on and on and on and on.... to a point where I have to remind her to kiss me. Hey honey its been about 25 days since you last kissed me (which was also like a foced kiss). She'll just smile and laugh it off... and give a lil peck. Then comes another discussion.. and all over again.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, i was not able to vote on this poll due to the lack of the most probable option for us foot subbies:

* grovel at her feet and whine the following phrase: "Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" like this guy at position 1:25 of this clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn girlyyfootlv you sound like a woman I used to date had to let her go tho...

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
damn girlyyfootlv you sound like a woman I used to date had to let her go tho...

Good for you. I take it you were not married to her then...
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife says that often. Then she gets a new toe ring or some other trinket and i get what i want.

Give and take, mate.

I give.

She takes.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So some ladies go through "moods" where they don't want your attention to their feet, then they change their minds.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bsteps
Board Regular
Member # 33315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsteps   Author's Homepage   Email bsteps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex is power girlyfootlvr. It sounds like your wife is enjoying this power she has. I think every woman tries to get on that power trip but it can become a dangerous game when your married. I've been there with my wife too but we had to go through some big bumps in the road before we reached this point in our marriage. Together 16yr and married 12yrs.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girlyfootlvr, i have many things to say.. some too choiced to type yet.

so, i've got to ask a generic question.. what cultural backgrown does your wife have?

what are her views on sex.. religiously speaking?

I ask only for clarification so I don't rant on about something that isn't relevant to you.

ok... i didn't believe such folks (not just women can be like that) existed until i met them. took loads of work (not all from me either) to get them to see the light.

trust me.. some folks find great joy and fulfilment in being responsible and can't allow themselves differently. sex is so hardwired out of their minds it takes professional help to let the consider it.

so, i'd love to offer sound suggestion if you don't mind giving me a little more background info.

but if you opt not to, cool with me.

a few things to make sure are ok,

-no medical issues messin' with her hormones. that alone can kill her sex drive

-no history of any emotional or psychological issues or abuse (if it was physical, your description would have been different)

-how were your first few sexual encounters with her and how does she feel about them emotionally.. can color a lot of her views

-how were her parents and her home environment.. what was their focus.. what was highly valued.
(your lady sounds very very driven by strick rules that define success and she may feel sick if she's not focused.. much the way you feel when asking for sexual favors)

-how does she react if you stepped back a few days and got very hyper focused on your career/project/etc

she may love you still.. but lastly, find out if she's in love with you. not like you can use her love to get her to open up, but if she loves you, she'll be more motivated to work towards a solution. however. if she doesn't... that doesn't have to be a permanent deal... i've met couples who fell out of love.. ready to divorce.. and learned to step back, breath a little, start over and re-fell in love!

ok. i've said enough. speak to you soon

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would break my heart if my wife said no more feet. But I wouldn't call it over. She's my wife. I didn't marry her for her feet. I'd wait, hoping for the day to come when she would let me worship her feet again. Until then, I'd drool over pics of MD, TT, PP, and Shasha.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, went with negotiations but rather side with Bondo and feel that more than one approach at the same time is possible.

Still, my negotiations would go something like this: "Fine. If you don't indulge my desires you shouldn't expect any indulgences from me. Not just in the bed but, should you want some new item from the store (ranging from jewelery & clothing to durable goods) feel free to buy it yourself. When you want me to make dinner (something that I wind up doing 13 out of 14 nights), hope you like low fat cold-cuts; romantic dinners will be delivery pizza by the flicker of whatever is playing on the Sci-Fi Channel".

If her sentiments are that strong, then it is time for one of us to find the door; better for us both.

FtLckr26 is a genuinely honorable man who has my admiration.

Regarding girlyfootlvr, that is an issue that takes some thought. I will simply ask, "Didn't you know this as you entered into the marriage?"

Having successfully avoided a sermon, I'll toddle off to my "happy place".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
romantic dinners will be delivery pizza by the flicker of whatever is playing on the Sci-Fi Channel".

Amazing. If my wife overheard you say that she would leave me for you in a heartbeat. She will watch every crappy made for TV movie that comes on it on an evening when she gets to dominate the remote. If the delivery boy also dropped off a hamburger and mushroom pizza for you I'd be single. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links