Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many women have given you footjobs? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: How many women have given you footjobs?
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had so many women give me footjobs over the years, I have honestly lost count. One thing for sure, no matter how many times I do it with some one, it never gets tiresome.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zero, but one willing ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19 women for me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 for me but sadly neither of them were skilled enough at it to make me cum...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

so this is why you asked hahaha

well duh <3

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

so this is why you asked hahaha

well duh <3

Juuuust got me curious, dear [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not gonna state the number of women i've had, but all of them have made love to me with their feet so far, lucky me!!!
Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting deep here.....

Rule of thirds applies here. When a guy states the number of sexual partners he's had, you subtract 2/3 to get more close to the real number.

When a female states her number, you add 1/3, since they dont want to give too big a number.

And unless a guy is 80 something and senile, or had a serious head injury, he doesn't lose count LOL!!!!
In fact all guys have better recall of every single girl they've been with, than to be able to remember their girl's birthday, anniversary etc.

When they pull the I lost count shit, it means the actual number is nowhere close to what they've led everyone to believe!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
When they pull the I lost count shit, it means the actual number is nowhere close to what they've led everyone to believe!

HAHAHAHA I know a guy that said in a bus full of his peers "You've never had head!? I've had head so many times I've lost count!" - (to one of his 'friends', not to me)
I laughed my arse off when he said that hahahaha

--------------------
 -

The End
Board Regular
Member # 34557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The End   Email The End   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you mean footjob to completion from start to finish, only two women could do that. But had many others from other girlfriends for foreplay

--------------------
formerly: nylonfootsniffer

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 for me

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Getting deep here.....

Rule of thirds applies here. When a guy states the number of sexual partners he's had, you subtract 2/3 to get more close to the real number.

When a female states her number, you add 1/3, since they dont want to give too big a number.

And unless a guy is 80 something and senile, or had a serious head injury, he doesn't lose count LOL!!!!
In fact all guys have better recall of every single girl they've been with, than to be able to remember their girl's birthday, anniversary etc.

I've lost count. When I was younger and hookups with new women were less frequent it was easier. As I grew older I just stopped tallying. Requirements for what counts also blurs things. Do you add 1 for every girl you've been inside of or just everygirl you've climaxed with. Then theres everything else in between. Some girls you just want to forget and you never see them again. I always thought keeping the number was pretty ugly. I guess if I lived in the same area for all of my lays i'd be better at keeping score. I can say that I had 1 footjob this year(2009) and 5 new partners but go into years past and things get blurry.

What counts as a foot job. Bare feet on your cock or bare feet bringing you to orgasm?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Getting deep here.....

I've lost count. When I was younger and hookups with new women were less frequent it was easier. As I grew older I just stopped tallying. Requirements for what counts also blurs things. Do you add 1 for every girl you've been inside of or just everygirl you've climaxed with. Then theres everything else in between. Some girls you just want to forget and you never see them again. I always thought keeping the number was pretty ugly. I guess if I lived in the same area for all of my lays i'd be better at keeping score. I can say that I had 1 footjob this year(2009) and 5 new partners but go into years past and things get blurry.

What counts as a foot job. Bare feet on your cock or bare feet bringing you to orgasm?

GQguy

I guess there's something to be said about the "I've lost count" stuff. I did laugh at the plus 2/3 and minus 1/3, depending on whether it's male or female. Women do tend to forget sometimes about some of the partners that they've had, due to not having a good experience with them.

For me, I count a footjob as a woman's feet on my cock (with cock outside of pants and underwear) and giving me an orgasm.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my wife, and two different strippers but they both did it through the pants...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links