Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many women have given you footjobs? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: How many women have given you footjobs?
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishmail
Board Regular
Member # 36990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishmail   Email ishmail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 5.
While reading other comments I'm reminded of
something someone said about BJs and I think it
applies to FJs. "there are no bad FJs... it's just that some are better than others."

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0.. Not even my wife. [Mad]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 so far and I'm 22

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 so far and i'm 19, the only way is up!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one- my wife, though I know for certain that if I had asked the girl I dated all through HS to do it she would have. Though my foot fetish was already very strong then I never let her in on my secret desire (which is a shame because she had cute petite feet)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I can't even count how many I've had but damn, a WHOLE lot.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never counted...but I had my first one when I was 16, from an older woman who was the person directly responsible for getting me into foot fetish play. Prior to that I don't ever recall being attracted to pretty female feet. During and after my time with her, it was and is a part of life for me.

I've been married to Janet for so many years now that I honestly couldn't begin to "count" how many women in total I've had FJ's from, nor would the total mean anything to me. I've always been a "quality over quantity" guy, anyway. I've also always been of the mindset that "sexual statistics" are for those guys who just aren't getting enough because those that are...well...they just aren't counting. They are too busy doing it to spend much time and energy time talking about it. Which is why the biggest losers and pricks you meet in life always have the most spectacular tales of hyper-numerous, mega-intense sexual conquests with top-shelf beauties. As if.

[ July 18, 2012, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Steve Mason ]

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had 5. Worship and trampling have much higher number.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 2255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnson   Email Johnson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had about 18 women give me footjobs. That's not including women I've done thing with their feet, sans the footjob.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm..I'm 23 now, got my first FJ at age 16, had a FJ on tue. by my Cuban fuck buddy..I don't wanna sound bold but I got my Foot Game on lock when I say 67. [Joint] [Woot] [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17 in the last year.

14 of them were first timers.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delden
Board Regular
Member # 8834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delden   Email Delden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twelve women gave me footjob.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links