Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many women have given you footjobs? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: How many women have given you footjobs?
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0 im lookin for the right person i dont wanna freak anybody out cuz i can be pretty extreme cuz i have many fetishes and always horny lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had one last night/this morning. Wasn't that great but I wasn't in the mood for sex(don't ask me why). The best footjobs come from women that "get" the foot fetish. If they don't think thier feet are sexy and worthy of turning you on then the footjob is lack luster. After a few times though and good instruction they get better.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zero. And I have no insecurities about saying that under CQguy's post.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about 8 or 9 for me. I tend to tell every girl I date about the fetish and most of them are willing to try it out.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had another one by a new girl. Started off on the car ride home from the bar. She knew about my preference b/c we hooked uup before. She was rubbing me through my pants. We had sex a few times that night but I couldn't climax(I was trashed)but she did 2x. I gave up on sex so I rolled over and put her feet in my lap hoping she'd know what to do. She didn't. I coached her through it but she kept complaining abouut the akward position(Our torsos were parallel with her legs angled toward my lap). I passed out shortly there after unsatisfied.

I was a little spent after the sex so the footjob was relaxing but far from the best. Then again the best one's come from women you've practiced with a few times.

[ April 19, 2009, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 from a year ago.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18716747198401801093 women

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just 1. My wife.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fiend
Member # 15126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fiend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my wife, the way I plan to keep it (She does a fantastic job).

I had a girlfriend in high school who knew I was into feet, and she would sit between my legs and put her soles on my chest (in my face) and jack me off. Never gave me a full-blown footjob, though.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bout 30
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karnell:
bout 30

was stephanie one of them?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit, I am surprised by the numbers. I wouldn't have thought that it was that high. I'm impressed with your pursuit of the lifestyle.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None yet

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

1) 1st serious girlfriend

2) 2nd serious girlfriend (also became my wife)

Interesting story about #3 though. My wife and I do some light swinging with my best friend and his wife, mostly it's just some touchy-feely going on. Anyway, they used to have a hot tub and when ever we would visit all four of us would strip down and hop in the tub. My friend's wife had known for a while that I love feet - whenever we are together she always asks for a wonderful foot massage since she knows I'm more than willing to give her one. So, of course while we were in the hot tub she placed her right foot up on my leg and said "you know what to do - and I'll let you know when the left one is ready." After about five minute I felt the toes of her left foot rubbing the undeside of my cock then she put her left foot up for me to massage it and said "I guess it's your turn too." and she then procedded to squeeze the end of my dick with her right toes. Not wanting to make a mess in the hot tub, we excused our selves to a couple lounge chairs for her to finish. I just wish they lived closer and we could see them more than twice a year.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links