Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many women have given you footjobs? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: How many women have given you footjobs?
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost eery girl I've ever shagged & a few from work !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit... I had 3 attempts. I have yet to have one good enough to orgasm off of. I'm still curious as to how it feels. It would be tight to lose my foot virginity to Mommie, though. Those two stars haunt me in my sleep,lol. I hope she doesn't see this,lmao.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can think of 5, but I think what is more important than number of partners is how many return visits you've had. I've been with the Missus for a looong time and get at least 2 or 3 footjobs a week on average. So over the course of 19 years that adds up!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely Alex Grey avatar, Lakrymist.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ_BoY
Board Regular
Member # 34789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ_BoY   Email NJ_BoY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had 2 foot jobs so far [Big Grin]

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 10-15, I'm open about my fetish and I met alot of girls when I was in the Marine Corps (Uniforms work wonders), and my wife gives them to me fairly often as well.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by den2:
about 10-15, I'm open about my fetish and I met alot of girls when I was in the Marine Corps (Uniforms work wonders), and my wife gives them to me fairly often as well.

Seriously dude. Whenever i'm in uniform women approach me asking if i'm a marine. They look bored whenever I inform them that i'm airforce! Maybe i'll have better luck when I get issued my flight suit and start flying.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coedfeet: I can ynderstand your skepticism regarding numbers but the reality is that I am in my late fifties and have been doing the footjob thing with women since i got into a comfort zone. When I was married, my wife was not really into it. After getting divorced 26 years ago, I have more than made up for lost time. I have had by conservative estimate around 30 different women since then. I have had multiple footjobs from most of them. currently the six women who I do now on a regular basis have been around from 5 years up to one woman who I have been getting footjobs from for the past 22 years. So the bottom line is that when I say that I have lost count on the number of women who have given me footjobs, it is not an exaduration.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10, all to completion.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 women total. only 3 of them had the skills to bring me to pleasure overload.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost count number of footjobs I had thou many of those I had to pay for. Only 2 were able to make me cum thou and the first one I still jerk off thinking about. She was lying on the bed I was kneeling and my cum shot out over her body then dripped over feet. Also after she kept rubbing it until I went soft, felt so good
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves2smell
Board Regular
Member # 36190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves2smell   Email loves2smell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2..could have been more but the others weren't too smooth when doing it.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebigbeast
Board Regular
Member # 35919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebigbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten one from 12 different girls so I guess its pretty good. I'm surprised how many girls are willing to do it after a little coaxing/discussion. I still have a little time left in school so hopefully I can increase that number. Older guys, what is your experience in terms of girls willingness to give a FJ in college versus post-college? Hopefully even more willing post-college!?

--------------------
Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50+ & losing count fortunately or not

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.. my wife. [Thumbs Up]

I prefer it this way since most of the women that I've dated prior to my wife weren't receptive to the idea of me being attracted to their feet. As in most cases they thought it too weird, their feet ugly or the whole idea that someone is attracted to and aroused by female feet is disgusting. My wife was the first one who was open and receptive the idea and still is to this very day. I am someone who likes being in a "comfort zone" so I enjoy the fact that the woman giving the footjob is at least open to the desires of the receiver rather than just going through the act because they feel obligated.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links