Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you let someone else worship your partners feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Would you let someone else worship your partners feet?
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you would let somebody else worship your ladies feet, and would she let you worship another ladies feet?
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would, and she has.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want my manfriend to worship another womans feet....I love that he pays so much attention to mine :-)

Now in having said that, I know for a fact that he was looking for another woman to worship my feet. He wanted to do a photo shoot or video for the website. lol

Hmmm....do I sense a double standard here....maybe on my part...lol

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't let her let another man worship them.

I would do stuff with another girl's feet (if she was okay with it). If not I'm perfectly happy and understanding enough not to do it.

I'd let another girl worship her feet, definitely.
And - if she wanted (probably not) she could worship another girl's feet.
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've shared my ladies' feet with other men and women before. But mostly other men. In addition to my foot fetish I also have a bit of a cuckold fetish so I'd get off big time in seeing another man sucking or fucking my lady's feet especially if he leaves her soles drenched in his cum.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as for if she wanted to worship another woman's hot sexy feet- FUCK YEAH I'd let her! [Drool]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, I don't think I could do it. I try to be open minded and am really not the jealous type, but not sure if I could honestly be cool with that. But if she's licking another girls feet, I wanna be the photographer, haha. It's a double standard, but I can live with it.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I wouldn't let her let another man worship them.

I would do stuff with another girl's feet (if she was okay with it). If not I'm perfectly happy and understanding enough not to do it.

I'd let another girl worship her feet, definitely.
And - if she wanted (probably not) she could worship another girl's feet.
[Smile]

That's pretty much my take on the situation as well. I wouldn't want any other guy touching my lady's feet. I don't have any desire to play with any other women's feet because first off, hers are the hottest and sexiest ever and even more importantly they belong to her, the woman I compleatly adore in every imaginable way.

Now if she encouraged it and was cool with it and wanted to do like videos or photos and get other girls involved or somethin, I'd be be totally down with that in a harmless and fun type of enviroment but if it's going to be intimate or involve any sort of release on my part I only wanna do it with her.

If she wanted to have another girl worship her feet, that'd be sweet. I'd be totally down for her having that done. Not so much if she was worshipping another girls, if she really wanted too, I wouldn't stop her but I'd personally be way more into seeing her be the worshipee as opposed to the worshipper in a scenario with another chick.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICTURES OR CLIPS of another woman worshipping your bare feet! That would be awesome! I hope it can happen!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep you all posted ;-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody see "Pulp Fiction" ?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this time in my life, I would NOT let another man touch my wifes feet. I would however let her feet be worshiped by a woman if I was there to watch. I also would like to see her participate as well.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always sounds interesting, but actually doing it might be another story.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
I've shared my ladies' feet with other men and women before. But mostly other men. In addition to my foot fetish I also have a bit of a cuckold fetish so I'd get off big time in seeing another man sucking or fucking my lady's feet especially if he leaves her soles drenched in his cum.

Pretty much said what I would say. However, the fantasy is one thing... the follow through, eh, I don't really know if I have the stomach for it.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

As someone who has followed through with sharing my woman's feet with other men on mulitple occasions and has gotten off on it every single time, I can tell you that while I understand the apprehension; it's not necessarily a given that acting out on such a fantasy would prove to backfire on us.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links