Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you let someone else worship your partners feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Would you let someone else worship your partners feet?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
] I wouldn't want any other guy touching my lady's feet. I don't have any desire to play with any other women's feet because first off, hers are the hottest and sexiest ever and even more importantly they belong to her, the woman I compleatly adore in every imaginable way.

Now if she encouraged it and was cool with it and wanted to do like videos or photos and get other girls involved or somethin, I'd be be totally down with that in a harmless and fun type of enviroment but if it's going to be intimate or involve any sort of release on my part I only wanna do it with her.

If she wanted to have another girl worship her feet, that'd be sweet. I'd be totally down for her having that done. Not so much if she was worshipping another girls, if she really wanted too, I wouldn't stop her but I'd personally be way more into seeing her be the worshipee as opposed to the worshipper in a scenario with another chick.

That's a better way of putting what I was saying, yes
haha
My girl is above all others is the main focus for me, just a bit of fun and something different is always good to try [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i wouldn't. but me and my fiancee are quite different to most (we're both each others first real partner and been going out for many years, just got lucky i guess). so no, we don't share ourselves with anyone else. goody 2 shoes like that xD.

that said she recently confessed her friend gave her a foot massage once after a walk into town, she was wearing socks. which is okay in my books! i know he fancies her and im guessing he's also got a foot fetish too hehe. but if he consentially kissed her feet I'd see that as a sign of cheating.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:

that said she recently confessed her friend gave her a foot massage once after a walk into town, she was wearing socks. which is okay in my books! i know he fancies her and im guessing he's also got a foot fetish too hehe. but if he consentially kissed her feet I'd see that as a sign of cheating.

See - I'd be too jealous to let that happen [Cry]
I get jealous when she rests her feet on a friend's lap... (she stopped doing it when I told her).
She's just...MINE!
haha
and I love her [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heel NO!

I dated a stipper and did not care if someone touched her areolas, but her toeleolas? To me that is cheating!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhh no.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and yes.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's funny cause.. as i've mentioned before.. we're swingers and the one thing that was off limits for me was any foot play with the other chick, which was more than ok with me cause i dont have interest in other women's feet other than her anyway. i mostly visual so if i get to see them, i'm happy. but recently she said that if i wanted to, it was ok for me to get some footplay involved.. still didnt change anything for me. as for a reversal, i am not totally comfortable with it and we dont do anything that we arent both 100% into.. so its a no go there too.

as for girl on girl.. that doesnt do anything for me and it doesnt for her either so i guess we dont have to worry about that lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and yes... we don't "own" each other.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see it. Man or woman.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real question is do you think your gf would let another guy worship her feet.

I've had great success with women who were married or otherwise taken letting me massage and worship their feet. It's not really a sexual thing for either of us and we both enjoyed it. Whether or not the significant other knew, I never asked, because I don't care.

Personally, I would only care if I loved the girl and we were in some kind committed relationship. Otherwise, any of my girlfriends can do whatever and whoever they want.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High_Arch_: What did you say to these women that they let you do things with their feet? I'm curious.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're female, sure!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no. I love my wife too much. I'm greedy. She's mine, MINE!!!! [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss seeing my ex giggle and moan deliriously while me and her male best friend both tickle her feet and suck her toes...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
no. I love my wife too much. I'm greedy. She's mine, MINE!!!! [Laugh] [Laugh]

Well said [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links