Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you let someone else worship your partners feet? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Would you let someone else worship your partners feet?
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i would with the right guy. It's my fantasy to watch that.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love it. Foot Diva and I have been discussing it lately. The scenario is she would pretend to be passed out after a night of drink and then I would let someone do whatever they wanted to her feet!

She would not let me to do another girls feet and I am cool with that!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I would let someone worship her feet and she's watched me worship another girls feet before. We are very open about this.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
Yes i would with the right guy. It's my fantasy to watch that.

+1

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyjohnster
Board Regular
Member # 31805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyjohnster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not! sounds cool [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would I let it happen? Well it already has and it was at a level more than I bargained for...

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Togodan, do tell...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pm me if you like - not enough space to answer here...

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I'd like to know also.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here like to help me by playing with Foot Divas feet?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
Anyone here like to help me by playing with Foot Divas feet?

315 Pm me about your location!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Hey Jazz, sent you a PM.

footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sent u a pm footlivinjazzmusician:)

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Well I would sure like it if there was someone here that could shoot a big load on the Diva's soles!

P.S. We are in Winnipeg.

DeSanzo2
Member # 36093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeSanzo2   Email DeSanzo2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should ask this question. When me and my ex were dating she told me that she was at a party and some random guy said he didn't like feet so she told me she forcefully rubbed her barefeet on his face...ahhh that got me boiling on the inside but never said anything to her about it
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links