Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you let someone else worship your partners feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Would you let someone else worship your partners feet?
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... I even miss my ex telling me how her male friend would rub, smell, and suck her feet while I'd be on the gig and they'd be off together...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have been exclusive with another couple (I'll refer to them as R & L) for almost 20 years now. Although R is not into feet, if he were, I would let him have his way with my wife's feet. He's more of a T&A man - so, while he's sucking and licking my wife's nipples I'm sucking L's sweet toes and licking her wrinkled soles for all they're worth. Best yet was getting a footjob from L while watching my wife suck R's dick! [Blow Job]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always say that unless Nonni lets me touch other women's feet then no on else will touch hers
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fair way to put it fatpat!

for me, i like to believe i'm open minded enough to let another man touch my wife's feet and not flip out about it.

using the tongue is out of the question though, for me.

wifee won't allow it though.

out of respect, i'm not going to go nuts trying to touch other women's feet (even in friendly massage way).

i once struck a deal with my wife. i can only massage feet of friends i used to massage before she met me.. and i've not done so.. no real push.. but i like the fact that is our deal.

sure, i'd love to look and photograph.. but that's about it.. i'm very content with my wife's feet as being mines! i didn't "play the field" when i was single.. i had my chance.. lol!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MoMan, you da man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moman: [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have worshipped the feet of Southern Belle, a married woman. It was a hot scene.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Anybody see "Pulp Fiction" ?

I think I'd be ready to throw someone out of a window if he was tasting my wife's feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

The thought of my woman's soles and toes scrunching with pleasure in the hands of another man gives me an instant hard on.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see my girls feet get worshipped by another person...male or female. Hell..I would even like to see her give someone else a footjob!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

I'd love to have a woman in my life with gorgeous feet who'd participate in a foot bukakke [Jerkoff]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
I'd love to have a woman in my life with gorgeous feet who'd participate in a foot bukakke [Jerkoff]

I totally agree...that would be the greatest to see my girl in a foot bukakke. Shit, ill even hold the camera and let a bunch of studs do the cummin
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a supporter of doing whatever makes the couple happy. If both people are down with being exclusive, then don't try it. But if you both are open minded and a bit kinky, have her stick those feet, and maybe pussy, on whatever cock you guys agree on. I've seen some interracial in person and I won't lie, I'd love for a girlfriend (I don't have one right now) to be an interracial queen, footjobs, blowjobs and creampies. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thought of it is not completely off putting. But the practicality of it...maybe if I were a little weaker. But there aren't a lot of men in the world my size, I can't trust myself to not go berserk in that situation and end up in jail.

Guess I'm not "secure" enough.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetoher
Board Regular
Member # 23693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetoher   Email slavetoher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be totally fine with it. Of course we are very open and she is allowed to play with anyone she wants anytime she wants. She would and has let me enjoy other girls feet too.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links