Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gf finds out that i have paid to satisfy my f fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: gf finds out that i have paid to satisfy my f fetish
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you think about it, though, you wouldn't take kindly to finding saved pictures, that they probably still finger themselves to, of an 8 incher that she had previously.

[Blow Job]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats no problem, fjb. just make sure you bring more to the table than any previous to you
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
defending you....lol
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I came into my relationship with Brett with a lot of trust.
But when I had his phone taking pictures with it one day, I went to saved pictures and found a picture of some girls foot, given it wasn't there last week when I was taking pictures, and so I asked him about it.
One of his exgirlfriends sent it to him, AND HE SAVED IT. Not to mention he has none of the pictures I sent him saved on there.

Sometimes guys bring on this kind of trust issue.. This is the first time he has ever had a girl living with him, and I stumble upon stuff he lies about and he gets pissed. Is it my fault? I would think not. It's his for not being straight up honest with me in the first place.

Plus it makes me sad that he wants nothing to do with my feet, but wants others. [Cry]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Time to password protect our computers, guys.
Let the girls get their own machine.

Come on--all that accomplishes is raising the question, "Well, what do you have on there that has to be so private?!" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

short lived I am with you on that deal with the present and not the past. I love your feet too
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot talk - I have artistic nudes decorating my place - run 2 websites, model pix gif on my cellie - I have a knife collection - so...

When if moving on the the next one always gets the obligatory - so how did it end? How do they all end? Badly...if it were good - I wouldnt be having coffee in hells kitchen with you.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's definitely two ways of looking at this.

Firstly, there is the whole trust thing of her snooping around and looking for stuff. Sorry, but that just isn't right and I can't see that changing in her if she has done it now. Just because she saw some emails and you confessed and owned up to it doesn't necessarily mean she is going to stop her snooping in the future if she feels something "isn't right" in the relationship.

Secondly, it amazes me how people hold on to emails for long periods of time. I hope you've learned the lesson of hitting the delete button in your email account to get rid of emails so that her, or any future girlfriend, won't find anything incriminating if she should decide to snoop.

Thirdly, just for future reference and a little bit of advice, if you really feel the need to keep pics on a computer that any girl is going to check or use on even a semi-regular basis, I have two words - My Lockbox.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sgadd27:
short lived I am with you on that deal with the present and not the past. I love your feet too

Thanks!

Brett and I have separate computer accounts that are both password protected, which eliminates any snooping from going on with either of us. I think he's getting the idea of keeping his stuff that could bother me out of sight. I'm slowing seeing he's no longer just leaving it around.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Loves FEet
Board Regular
Member # 24256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Loves FEet   Email Mike Loves FEet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Janet I am in love with you and your gorgeous body and feet. Your feet turn me on more than anything. How would one sign up for a foot session with you beautiful?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad it is working out - I am overtly a dick, just to get my point across - so women are a bit relieved when they know what I am all about - I'd imagine one day I'll burn it all, shut it down and live in a log cabin with an elegant angel one day.

Couples talk about sex, hardly money, sharing the same computer account now that is intimacy for the 21st century.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Brett and I will will never have the same account on ANYTHING.
He's just independent like his mother on those things. What's his is his and not ours. I'm getting used to it, so I guess it works out.

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
If it was before her, you did nothing wrong. She did though.

Andy, is this addressed to me? If so, why? I don't know who you are (at least not from your forum name here) and you have not posted anything above, yet you seem to be "replying" to me, which is confusing. My post was in direct response to the original poster, JerryJones.
As was I. I wasn't responding to you. The "she" to whom I referred was the snooping girlfriend.

**and I wouldn't judge the mistress (perhaps the wrong word in this case, but you get what I'm saying) of the cheating man, I'd judge the man. But with Jerry's case, he wasn't cheating in any way .

[ October 12, 2009, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sgadd27:
Janet I don't think he is addressing that to you hon, you are the best and you are revered around here and so is Andy Laa, he is Athena's man. I think he was just saying that Jerry's girl is wrong for judging him for something he did before her and she was also wrong for snooping.

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pjay and Oppressus...

And if i could add to both of your points...its funny because I am actually dealing with this right now...

I keep all my "foot related" emails on a separate email which my "better half" does not even know exists...then i have another email account for all my other regular stuff...(jobs related, family related, etc.)

I have been with my current girl for three and a half years and i can tell you this right now...if she EVER found out all of the girls that i have kept in contact with over the years (i purchase their used socks)and if she read any of the emails, i would be DEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD!

But guess what man...same way like Pjay said up top...she went through your emails right? Well tomorrow shes gonna go through your phone...then shes gonna go through your computer...then shes gonna go be asking your friends and family "where is he? who's he talking to?"

And at that point your done buddy! That type of crap man, only gets worse and i can also tell you this...9 times out of 10 these "types" of girls have severe trust issues and emotional baggage.

Guarantee you somewhere in her past, she was screwed over by some asshole and she never really got over it so somewhere in the back of her mind shes thinking "oh the guy I am with now, hes like the last dick who screwed me over...let me make sure hes not doing what i think hes doing".

But your not doing what the last guy was doing! Your just being yourself! But she is so insecure and jealous that she can't even realize that...

Jealousy and Insecurity on a relationship is like dumping hydrochloric acid on someone's head...just sit back and watch it disintegrate.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links