Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gf finds out that i have paid to satisfy my f fetish (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: gf finds out that i have paid to satisfy my f fetish
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skaramunga-
Would you like it if your girlfriend was doing this to you?
You need to reverse the roles and try to put yourself in your girlfriend's shoes to try and understand.

Would it bother you? Well if it does that's an idea to stop and not keep secrets like that. You are encouraging jealousy and insecurity. One day she's going to find out.... and then what? You become that asshole who screwed her over and lied to her for 3 years, and then she's fucked with baggage the rest of her life.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a fucking awesome quote, wise words to live by footster008

"be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet"

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links