Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"?
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets start a thread of hands and feet pics-----as the winter approaches I need to have a good educated guess as to whats inside her boots.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a topic on this a while back, about looking at women's feet and try to imagine the proportion of the toes, sometimes it comes to pass, if you get to get a glimpse at both.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I meant looking at her hands, my bad, like we all, I have feet on the brain [Hump]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefirm
Board Regular
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefirm   Email thefirm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think pretty hands and pretty feet are independent. I've seen girls with ugly hands but great feet and vice-versa
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was with a girl the other day, she was showing me a house, and she had stunning toes painted black, but her hand were awful, chewed nails, and just terrible, so that theory can be put to rest as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that there is a better chance that if a woman's hands a gorgeous that her feet are too. I have seen too many instances that prove this theory. There are always going to be exceptions like the above stated but its just like the ugly girl with pretty feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls who have delicate pretty hands are very likely to have the same kind of feet, i also think if they are pretty, soft faced etc, they will have good feet.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After looking at womens hands compared to feet for almost 50 years I can tell you that as a wrinkles guys...there is a direct link between wrinkled palms to wrinkled soles. I have never been let down. Look where the palm meets the thumb, it will five you a good idea of what the wrinkle pattern on the instep will be.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen, pretty hands do NOT mean pretty feet. I think most women have gorgeous hands but VERY few have nice feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doziteo
Board Regular
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doziteo   Author's Homepage   Email Doziteo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if they have cute hands they will have cute feet but some girls chew their finger nails and make their hands ugly but otherwise they would be pretty
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With few exceptions I have found that if a woman has long fine hands, her feet will sport long tapered toes. That is what I have encountered over the decades.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long slender fingers usually mean long slender toes...sometimes, sometimes things are exactly the way they seem.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexylongtoes.com------------"great web site-great feet"
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it's true.Remember...long skinny fingers means long skinny toes.And short stubby fingers means short stubby toes.Yes,if they're hands are nice 9 times out of 10 they're feet are nice too.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Toetally Agree!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links