Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
long slender fingers usually mean long slender toes...sometimes, sometimes things are exactly the way they seem.

Wow, Elvzz!!! [Eek!] I was thinking the exact, same thing! What are the chances? Then again, us 'foot fellas' think alike.

Dont'cha just love a woman with long toes? [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my mind. nope, its always a game of chance judging by the hands if u cant see the feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't even seen the slightest correlation. Funny thing is I find there are more attractive hands than feet. Feet seem to have more of a tendency to be unattractive to me...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said I was attracted to pretty hands on a woman, and I do appreciate them. But when I'm honest with myself, I realize this is alomost totally based on an expectation or hope that it indicates pretty feet. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Was with a girl the other day, she was showing me a house, and she had stunning toes painted black, but her hand were awful, chewed nails, and just terrible, so that theory can be put to rest as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that hands can only marginally be relied upon to determine if the feet will be attractive. (And that means that they really can't be relied upon for it.)

But when we're talking about that, I don't think that whether her fingernails are bitten would really be an indicator or de-indicator of anything about her feet. When I size up a girl's likelihood of having nice feet based on her hands, I'm looking primarily at fingernail shape (not manicure maintenance or bitten-ness) and finger thickness and such.

I have found the whole hands-feet thing to be not reliable enough, especially since I have particular standards about toenail shape and toe shape. You really can't gauge the things that I require of her feet by looking at her hands, unfortunately.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that looks and body type has nothing to do with how well or bad a woman's feet look.

I've found that in many cases especially with models and actresses that have beautiful faces and bodies have some of the ugliest feet! [Puke]

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what I may find repulsive others may find gorgeous.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links