Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do "pretty hands " really mean "pretty feet"?
longsolelover
Board Regular
Member # 28051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longsolelover   Email longsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can completely agree, long nice fingers usually make long nice toes and often soles too..I have an eye on that since i`m into feet.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, long fingers comes long toes.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is a correlation much (but not all) of the time.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to give it a 50 - 50 chance. One girl I work with has gorgeous hands and very nice feet. On the other hand another girl I work with has great long, slender fingers and short, stubby, almost ugly toes. And it seems outside of work it works out that way too. Pretty hands seem to only equate to pretty feet about half the time.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fingernails usually look terrible. I tend to pick at them and always keep the nails short because I type so much.

My feet are a different story. They get all of the attention and pampering. I hope people don't start judging my feet without giving them a close inspection! *grin*

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taki123
Board Regular
Member # 21717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taki123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply! yes!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - truth - my trick is fingers can equal toes, but sometimes they can be missleading -

I couple the long slender hands and fingers with a sharp instep - that increases the probability...try it out and let me know...I answer all my email..

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends.. if a girl takes care of her hands, it doesn't mean she takes care of her feet.

But, I, with confidence, will say that the proportion of a woman's hands will directly relate to the proportion of her feet. I can tell by looking at girl's index and middle finger next to each other whether or not her big toe will be longer than her second toe (ew) and so on.

Just my thoughts, I don't date girls who aren't into their feet being worshiped, and I don't normally date them without seeing their feet first, but I did with Jesibel because I could tell by her hands they her feet were amazing.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgoddesssophia
Board Regular
Member # 35709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgoddesssophia   Author's Homepage   Email footgoddesssophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I'm Sophia of www.sophiasfootworld.com and I've been complimented many times on the softness of my hands. I lotion them and my feet nightly however. I agree with the earlier posts that claim pretty hands and feet go hand in hand, pardon the pun. I have VERY wrinkled soles and my hands are very similar in their softness. [Wu]

Sophia
www.sophiasfootworld.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
Yes it's true.Remember...long skinny fingers means long skinny toes.And short stubby fingers means short stubby toes.Yes,if they're hands are nice 9 times out of 10 they're feet are nice too.

this is what I've found to be true. I would change the 9/10 to 7/10 though.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amglo:
After looking at womens hands compared to feet for almost 50 years I can tell you that as a wrinkles guys...there is a direct link between wrinkled palms to wrinkled soles. I have never been let down. Look where the palm meets the thumb, it will five you a good idea of what the wrinkle pattern on the instep will be.

I'm late to the party, but thought it's worth mentioning that the "instep" is not the ARCH, it's the TOP of the foot (where you often see veins and tendons).

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O yes there is a direct link between hand and feet. Next time your around a girl with hands and feet exposed check out the skin around her knuckles and finger nails and the shapes of her fingers, it will be very very similar to her feet and toes. SHort stumpy fingers= short stumpy toes. SHort over bit looking nails on fingers=same thing on the toes. smooth soft hands=smooth soft toes. It never fails.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thefirm:
I think pretty hands and pretty feet are independent. I've seen girls with ugly hands but great feet and vice-versa

+ 1

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I would have to say that there is a better chance that if a woman's hands a gorgeous that her feet are too. I have seen too many instances that prove this theory. There are always going to be exceptions like the above stated but its just like the ugly girl with pretty feet.

I agree in my experience it's sexy hands=sexy feet.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
O yes there is a direct link between hand and feet. Next time your around a girl with hands and feet exposed check out the skin around her knuckles and finger nails and the shapes of her fingers, it will be very very similar to her feet and toes. SHort stumpy fingers= short stumpy toes. SHort over bit looking nails on fingers=same thing on the toes. smooth soft hands=smooth soft toes. It never fails.

Let's remember that it is slightly difficult to bite your own toenails.....

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links