Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i'm gonna regret this, but here i go (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: i'm gonna regret this, but here i go
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been reading around on the Talk section and whatnot, and wanted to know if there was any sort of protocol in asking a hooker for feet action or, dare i say, "Bribe" someone into it?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, now you're thinkin m8!

rather than sit there and pontificate about getting feet, you are actually considering practical real life actions to make this happen.

there's no shame in this. in fact, it can easily be argued that you are just pursuing your goals in a more honest way rather than trying to buy her flowers or take her to the movies or buy her dinner under the deceiptful veil of wanting to hear about her problems, LOL!

no, you wanted her feet all along and you made it clearly known from the start. and instead of spending your money lieing to her by acting like you wanted to blow it on her dinner or jewelry or or rent or numerous other things guys get suckered into donating, you have set yourself apart from the dreamers and are going for the real deal: FEMALE FEET.

women respect a man who knows what he wants, even if it is not necessarily what they want. the good thing here is that most women out there have a price they will accept to endure the things they don't want. this can apply to a strange male licking and smelling her feet too. most women will have some price. mind you, the goal is to try to get that price under a million dollars. let's see how ya do [Big Grin]

here's a great bit of starter advice: never negotiate until she is inside your car.

one of the best neutral lines to get her in your car is to ask her if she needs a ride.

that way, even if she is an undercover cop, you have not done anything illegal. i mean all you want is feet, Hee Hee! we should not have to be behind bars for wanting feet in my opinion.

best of luck mate! and share pics and clips with us when you start getting the finer ones to consent to the services, or better yet, even if you talk an undercover female cop into engaging in this completely legal activity, Hee Hee!

[ November 17, 2009, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

one of the best neutral lines to get her in your car is to ask her if she needs a ride.

i don't drive.....at all [Cry]

this is why all of this is quite a challenge, just to find someone or meet someone who i can outright propose the idea to.

i know it's probably a bad idea and the event of it working is slim to fuck all, but i just want some ideas, advice, does & don't of the process

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ well maybe you can do it by walking around then. find a place where there are the appearance of hookers. this can even include the internet.

you can negotiate for all acts short of a footjob. it is not illegal to lick, sniff, & suck. that's 3 out of 4 when we use the rules of LSSF.

hey at least there's a good bit of fun to still be had. and even if you get the girl to agree to 3 out of the 4, i am sure you can figure out if she's truly a cop during your session and heck you might even be able to squeeze that last part in there and f*ck her feet too!

just negotiate for the legal stuff 1st, and if the legal fetish stuff does not fulfill you, you can renegotiate that last part during the session if you know for sure she's not a cop. and chances are very high that if she engages in LSS, she is not a cop, and will therefore be cool with LSSF.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
^ well maybe you can do it by walking around then. find a place where there are the appearance of hookers. this can even include the internet.

how so?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ find your local hoodlem, slum, bario, trailer park, or run down grocery store in a poor neighborhood where financially needy women might be sauntering around.

as far as internet sources, craigslist or backpage are the 1st that come to mind although there are many other useful sources which include forums that talk about where to find hoes by location.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
^ find your local hoodlem, slum, bario, trailer park, or run down grocery store in a poor neighborhood where financially needy women might be sauntering around.

as far as internet sources, craigslist or backpage are the 1st that come to mind although there are many other useful sources which include forums that talk about where to find hoes by location.

i only meant the internet option. outside of craigslist, which was lame, i've never been able to find another viable option
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strip clubs is probably best for you. The better ones have private rooms, $20 for a 5 minute song, ten minutes is $40. You get a beautiful girl, they dance, they love their feet rubbed, and they let you kiss, lick and smell them. You get a great variety of girls, you don't have to worry about getting stabbed or arrested! Talk to the girl at your table, feel her out, then go for it, take her to the back, in a safe, protected enviornment. ENJOY!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Strip clubs is probably best for you. The better ones have private rooms, $20 for a 5 minute song, ten minutes is $40. You get a beautiful girl, they dance, they love their feet rubbed, and they let you kiss, lick and smell them. You get a great variety of girls, you don't have to worry about getting stabbed or arrested! Talk to the girl at your table, feel her out, then go for it, take her to the back, in a safe, protected enviornment. ENJOY!!!

only been in a strip club a couple of times, never felt comfortable there. plus, i'm more in the hopes of getting a footjob out of it.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

what about just meeting some random lady in public and "bribing" them (couldn't find a better word for it) like what some sites do?
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
what about just meeting some random lady in public and "bribing" them (couldn't find a better word for it) like what some sites do?

You might end up on the evening news..Or worse jail..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to a strip club. The girls there have heard much worse than what you are wanting. Maybe they would be willing to meet you outside after work for some extra cash. just dont come off as being creepy. As for asking random strangers I wouldnt do it.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
go to a strip club. The girls there have heard much worse than what you are wanting. Maybe they would be willing to meet you outside after work for some extra cash. just dont come off as being creepy. As for asking random strangers I wouldnt do it.

>strip club
>don't come off a creepy

welp.....looks like THAT one is out the window [Confused]

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd check out Craig's list again if I was you. But, to be very safe, only hook up with a girl that has pics and also does outcalls to your residence or wherever.

I kinda doubt that cops do outcalls to anyone's house, since they are mainly trying to bust people who go to incalls at one of their 'setup' places.

I've never done either one so I'm just trying to help here and show ya the more safer type route in my opinion.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

that is by far the best option in my personal opinion, but you take a risk because the woman may not necessarily be that desperate for money. so unless you are a pro at being able to spot a woman and estimate her breaking point price for doing feet stuff, i have one of two suggestions:

1) over-estimate her feet price by at least four-fold (or more) and hopefully you will not go wrong, and she will agree to the kinks.

2) learn to read women based on appearance, mannerisms, and numerous other subtle signals so you can properly estimate the closing price for striking the best bargain with a total stranger for her feet.

oh, and 3) watch out for jealous boyfriends and husbands, fathers, etc, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links