Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i'm gonna regret this, but here i go (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: i'm gonna regret this, but here i go
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
what about just meeting some random lady in public and "bribing" them (couldn't find a better word for it) like what some sites do?

2) learn to read women based on appearance, mannerisms, and numerous other subtle signals so you can properly estimate the closing price for striking the best bargain with a total stranger for her feet.
THAT.....might be a problem [Eek!]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you want a footjob, but I've messaged a strippers feet before during a lap dance, she didn't even end up charging me for it.

I'm sure you can do the exact same, just have a few beers to work up the courage to ask her during the lap dance, thats what i did and it worked flawlessly.

But as for going out and getting a foot job i have no experience and can't comment on that sorry.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homie there are plenty of women out there and if one isnt receptive move to the next one. dont dwell nor take it personal if they're not receptive to it

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhhhh another person making us look like freaks [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy a decent camera. Put an ad on craigslist looking for foot models in your area. Agree on a small fee. A lot of girls will go for this as long as there are no face shots. We answered an ad like this in our area, but the guy wanted only Mrs.WV to come to his house for pics, and we was like 'no'.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:

lol, implying i've done anything [Big Grin]

[ November 18, 2009, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

not yet [Joint]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:

not yet [Joint]
i was referring to the fact he assumes i will do something that will get me in the news. i'm doing something those yobs didn't do :talk to the forum and get an opinion before doing anything! [Thumbs Up]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i'm doing something those yobs didn't do :talk to the forum and get an opinion before doing anything! [Thumbs Up]

great idea! best way to avoid ending up on cnn and embarrassing the rest of us is to consult the rest of us first before trying to engage in said foot fetish act. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Buy a decent camera. Put an ad on craigslist looking for foot models in your area. Agree on a small fee. A lot of girls will go for this as long as there are no face shots. We answered an ad like this in our area, but the guy wanted only Mrs.WV to come to his house for pics, and we was like 'no'.

2nd time someone's requested craigslist. the craigslist in my area is crap, so i've all but given up on it. i'm just more interested in the opinion and ideas/advice for just meeting someone for the purpose without using craigslist
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Diddy:
homie there are plenty of women out there and if one isnt receptive move to the next one. dont dwell nor take it personal if they're not receptive to it

haven't met any [Roll Eyes]

and i'd rather cut my loses and ONLY go after something remotely sure then deal with person after person rejecting me solely on the basis that i like feet. rather bribe someone into it then have to deal with rejection time and time again.

barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should definitely go the picture route on this one, seeing as you're uncomfortable with strangers and strippers apparently.

Doesn't have to be craig's list, but get the word out that you are looking for some models to take pictures of. This could be girls you know, a craig's list ad, etc.

At first, be vague. Make sure it is established that you are looking for a model and give a range of what you're willing to pay for thier services including the max you would be willing to pay for feet (say, between $50-500, numbers don't matter but the more you offer, the more of a chance you will succeed) whatever works for you.

When they follow up, get more specific about what you are looking for so you can weed out the women that would not be okay with the whole foot fetish thing. Mention you are specifically looking for foot models. At some point in the conversation, they ARE going to ask how to influence more money out of the proposition ("What would I do to make $500?), This is when you explain what you're really after, and if they don't go for the footjob they might be wiling to let you smell thier feet for less.

As for the rationale of the photo shoot, either mention its for a website (i.e., Wu's), or just a personal collection.

As long as you take this process slow and don't be a creep about it, you can get what you want in the most honest way, and will likely find women who are willing to do this on a regular basis.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
As long as you take this process slow and don't be a creep about it, you can get what you want in the most honest way, and will likely find women who are willing to do this on a regular basis.

to be honest, i'm worried if i follow the letter on this, it may come off creepy regardless. the few females friends i have who know about it have BF's and i assume would absolutely not want to have their feet modeled. idk, i guess this all is a bad idea. thanks for the advice tho :\
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
cut my loses and ONLY go after something remotely sure then deal with person after person rejecting me solely on the basis that i like feet.

totally know what ya mean about cuttin losses mate. i have been there and got tired of it myself many times.

i am not a guy with alot of free time on my hands nor alot of money, so the weeks or months or possibly even years (not to mention all the funding that would sustain all the dates & get togethers during that timeframe) would be way too much of an investment for me, unless I was alot richer with alot more free time to spare.

i prefer the succinctness in getting what i want and getting it fast and getting it far cheaper than the comparable lifecycle costs of the common alternative.

i think you have a pragmatic outlook on this, so i believe you will succeed in the end. it might be tough right now, but you will be happy when the feet start rolling in and your wallet actually feels heavier in months to come, not to mention all the freedom from embarrassing rejections.

[ November 19, 2009, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
cut my loses and ONLY go after something remotely sure then deal with person after person rejecting me solely on the basis that i like feet.

it might be tough right now, but you will be happy when the feet start rolling in and your wallet actually feels heavier in months to come, not to mention all the freedom from embarrassing rejections.
considering the way things are going/will go, i'll probably be homeless in order to get any feet.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links