Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i'm gonna regret this, but here i go (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: i'm gonna regret this, but here i go
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only thing we could say at this point is either you do it or not. we can give u advice all day but until u follow the advice through your actions then its no use giving u advice. plus as long as you continue to keep a negative prospective on the advice, your really wasting your time. be optimistic. quit sleeping in self pity and doubt and get out there and make something happen. u will regret it more if u don't do it. go through with it for christsake. just do it

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diddy:
only thing we could say at this point is either you do it or not. we can give u advice all day but until u follow the advice through your actions then its no use giving u advice. plus as long as you continue to keep a negative prospective on the advice, your really wasting your time. be optimistic. quit sleeping in self pity and doubt and get out there and make something happen. u will regret it more if u don't do it. go through with it for christsake. just do it

how am i having a negative prospective on something I KNOW will happen. i was only asking for advice and opinion on AVOIDING doing the bars and "WillJerk4Feet" is the only person who's actually kept on topic and provided good advice. everyone else has given advice on an aspect i HAVE already looked in and HAVE already failed at. [Roll Eyes] so really, the only thing i would regret would be to take YOUR advice, go to some random bar, get rejected by every girl at the bar, and get my ass kicked. i would regret that more then not taking said advice.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Read my mind bro.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

Read my mind bro.
you'd probably enjoy me walking up to some random girl and getting a drink dumped on me, so no surprise there.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

Read my mind bro.
you'd probably enjoy me walking up to some random girl and getting a drink dumped on me, so no surprise there.
I'd be too busy chatting up the cutie across the bar to care bro.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

but, really, i stand to lose more going to a bar then going all foot fetish creep and getting arrested. in all honesty! but if anyone has anymore advice akin to what Tyler D. and WillJerk4Feet said, then it's welcomed
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well do what u do then. they're advice is only words if your not going to do it. and try again somebody Is bound to say yes at some point unless ur coming off as creepy.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and try again somebody Is bound to say yes at some point

the numbers game is an interesting approach. and statistically speaking, (even if you are coming off as creepy) this is bound to eventually work. after all, when you reduce the successful and unsuccessful foot fetishists to our wavefunctions, it puts us on the same playing field. we're just a bunch of particals at specific points in time and locations that fluctuate constantly.

just do what the rest of us do:
go up to girl, pretend to be normal guy, then introduce your foot fetish over some period of time... ad infinitum and you will know success.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

thank u sir. mostly anything u do is a numbers game. the more you try, your success will increased

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
just do what the rest of us do:
go up to girl, pretend to be normal guy, then introduce your foot fetish over some period of time.

i'm not gonna lie to you man, i'm getting desperate as fuck [Confused]

how about Craigslist? i know this may have been asked already, but i don't have any experience posting on the site, but if i wanted to post a ad looking for feet, which section should i post in?

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
services >> adult

or

gigs >> adult

probably the most appropriate

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
^
services >> adult

or

gigs >> adult

probably the most appropriate

i just checked out the M4W part of the adult services section.....and no one is posting.

idk if i have my work cut out for me or if i'll be taken for a troll just by posting something there [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links