Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do not like foot smell at all! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Do not like foot smell at all!
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just like most of you guys and I was really particular about what I liked and didn't like about feet...I was never Into foot odor...I loved for them to be clean and sweet smelling...I have recently had an experience with a great pair that had that CHEESY smell that I here you guys talking about all of the time...I LOVED IT AND THE SMELL MADE ME BLAST A SUPER LOAD...I was surprised by how the smell enhanced the experience...My god, I have got.to start making video and taking pics...She has perfect little 6 1/2's with perfect shaped toes like the Latina's little feet...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah yes, the more great smell, the better. and the stinkier they are, the more insulting to doormats like us. it's a perfect vicious circle!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evolved:
I really do not like any kind of foot smell on my girl I think it is nasty! However, I am curious as to others that like the smell is it because it is coming from the feet or is it the actual smell? Also does the smell itself turn you on or does it have to be in the situation where you are doing something with the feet??

If I get to play with girlfeet that don't smell, it doesn't bother me that they don't smell. The smell is not the thing I'm after--it's the feet.

But if they do smell, it adds to the turn-on, for me. I don't know exactly what it is about the smell that is appealing. It might be the psychological effect of enjoying something "dirty" (forbidden/naughty). It's mostly related to the fact that it's her feet that is making the smell. That knowledge is crucial. If I walked into a room where a bottle of vinegar had spilled, it couldn't possibly have the effect of turning me on--but if that same exact smell came from a girl's feet, or her socks or shoes, bingo! And yes, the actual smell is appealing; as in, I do like it in a similar way to, say, liking the smell of strawberries or vanilla.

I'm rather glad that I can enjoy the smell of girlfeet because it's kind of hard to be certain that if you get to the feet, they're not going to smell! You'd almost be limited to enjoying the girl's feet right after bathing, I guess.

[ March 13, 2010, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
My question for you houseshooz and all you other fellow foot sniffers is: would you rather taste a chick's foot or smell it?

Between taste and smell, it's sniffing all the way for me. Regarding the 5 senses in order from most important to least I'd categorize them as: sight, smell, touch, sound and taste.
I'd say that for me, taste nudges out smell. I really do like the smell, but if it were a toss-up between getting to lick but not smell, or smell but not lick, I want to lick very much and I would give up smelling.

Ahead of that, of course, I love the visual aspect, and the touching/rubbing. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obertar
Board Regular
Member # 38526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obertar   Email obertar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer feet not to smell and I'm lucky that my girlfriend's feet don't smell at all - even after we've had a night out dancing. This suits me perfectly :-)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Obertar, that's cool. I'm glad you have a good situation that's the way you like it. [Smile]

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
and honestly if a girls hygiene is bad enough to let her feet smell she probably smells everywhere else also.

no

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
and honestly if a girls hygiene is bad enough to let her feet smell she probably smells everywhere else also.

no
Second that
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind out-of-the-shower clean, but a little bit of fresh odor is great too. This is quite a bit different than putrid, which I am not into as much. It is difficult to explain, but you experienced foot guys know what I mean. lol
I guess I am in-between the extremes.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly, adds another dimension... without it, I personally am not interested.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexier the girl = smellier the feets !

Victoria Beckham 100%

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another vote here for feet a little smelly. I thinks it's such a turn on.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smellier the better.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude i absolutely go wild for stinky feet. the stinkier the better, i even put ads up for the stinkiest feet i can find. i love when the stink stays in my nostrils for hours afterwards. i think its the female scent which is emitted in high quantities through the sweat glands in her feet. it is just a highly feminin smell and, il admit, there certainly is a kink factor in "look at me licking the stinky sweat from these beautiful feet" and i also must say i wasnt into the smelly feet thing until a few years after i had started indulging my foot fetish.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A light scent is heaven, after a long day in heels or closed flats mmmmm instant hard on.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links